F-15C

General Chat
USAF_Defender23
Varsity

F-15C

Post by USAF_Defender23 »

Two F-15Cs collided in midair today south of Tyndall AFB, Florida. The jets were part of the 33 Fighter Wing at Eglin AFB, Florida. Both pilots were rescued from the Gulf of Mexico, but no word on their condition.

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

Any more word yet on what happened and how they are? I will be at Eglin one day next week while visiting family. I need to get my ID card changed while I am down there. How is the weather supposed to be next week?

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Re: F-15C

Post by grndma1 »

Thanks FIDO. If it is really busy, I might try at Fort Rucker. Anyway, I have to get it changed so if I have to wait, I'll wait. As Roger used to say about the military," Hurry up, and wait." :-D

USAF_Defender23
Varsity

Re:

Post by USAF_Defender23 »

grndma1 wrote:Any more word yet on what happened and how they are? I will be at Eglin one day next week while visiting family. I need to get my ID card changed while I am down there. How is the weather supposed to be next week?

Weather is supposed to be pretty nice next week. I think the MPF opens at 0730 so I would be there at that time or shortly after. If you see a goofy looking AIC at the gate let me know who you are, I'm sure I'll be at one of the gates.

Return to “The Off season”