Seafood Buffet Tonight At Greenbo

General Chat
ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:It was nice out, did you go down by the Boat ramp I was sitting on the dock with a tshirt on Catching fish.

We drove down by there, were you with a couple of boys (young men)? We were looking for ducks to feed. We got out and walked across the bridge up above the shelter houses by the pool. There weren't any ducks anywhere. :(

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Yes that was my son and his buddy who stayed the weekend. He caught his first ever trout.

racenut70
JV Team

Post by racenut70 »

Can anyone answer my question that I asked earlier on this post? Just wondering if anyone knows the answer.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Can anyone answer my question that I asked earlier on this post? Just wondering if anyone knows the answer.

Im not sure, someone was telling dowg and I there was a new one there but didnt know the name.

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

racenut70 wrote:Where is the new Chinese place behind The Roadhouse? Is it the Chinese Buffet?

The only Chinese restaurant I know of behind (not really behind but beside) the Roadhouse is in the old Pied Piper building, The Super China Buffet. It's next to the Big Sandy Outlet store. Ate lunch there Friday with my children and grandson. They have several food bars. It was great.
The restaurant name struck me as funny at the time, not really Chinese sounding but once you see all the food, very accurate. :)
Super China Buffet
(606) 325-1388
200 Mall Rd, Ashland, KY 41101

racenut70
JV Team

Post by racenut70 »

ok, I know of that one, I thought maybe they put one in back by Moe's. Thanks

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

Post by TheMalteseFalcon »

Tobias wrote:
TheMalteseFalcon wrote:Ozzie (or anybody)
Where is the Mandarin Rest. in Ashland? I've never seen it. Sounds good.

915 13th St, Ashland, KY

Going West on Rt. 60 -- just past Midtown (where Gattiland and Kroger are located) -- on your right before you go up the hill toward ACTC and the YMCA

Thanks to you & Ozzie. I'll have to try that one.... sounds good.

Home of the Atlanta Falcons.

Return to “The Off season”