SO who all watched Jericho?

General Chat
Tartanblue
SEO

Re: SO who all watched Jericho?

Post by Tartanblue »

grndma1 wrote:Well, you missed a good one, but sad, also. I think they should take that bomb back to Columbus and wipe out the new government just like the new one wiped out the old government.

Columbus is the old government. They just relocated from DC

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Grandma they need to take the bomb to Cheyenne to wipe out the new govt. I cannot believe who they killed on the show, I really thought that she was a great part of the show.

I had to wait until 1:35am to watch it last night, or should I say this morning. Because they had all the election crap on TV last night.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

who'd they kill????????? my internet is being a horse butt and I am off and on!!

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

The deaf girl. I think her name is Bonnie, but since I was wrong about where the government is, I could be wrong on the name. :oops: But it was definitely the deaf girl who was trying to protect her brother's woman, who was also shot. Hope everyone has seen it by now, and that I didn't ruin it.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

Oh man I am disappointed that they killed her :cry:

PointerFan02
Freshman Team

Post by PointerFan02 »

Last night's episode was great. I noticed they told the viewers to prepare for the final 3 episodes. I was trying to figure out if they meant for the season or the series? The next 3 episodes should definately be exciting though.

If the J & R administrator of Jericho was embezzling the money, then (the way the one girl in J&R spoke) he should be taken care of by the company, as they don't tolerate embezzling. Perhaps the army will step in to help take care of him.

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

I believe they mean of the season. But if ratings are not good it could be of the show unless Sci-fi picks it up in which they have picked up the first season and show it on Mondays I believe.

PointerFan02
Freshman Team

Post by PointerFan02 »

I just saw a preview and they did say the season, but yes, if the ratings aren't high enough, that will be it for Jericho (at least on CBS)

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

I think I'm starting to like this show. :122249

Return to “The Off season”