Fly naked on nudist holiday flight

General Chat
mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Tue Jan 29, 9:13 AM ET

FRANKFURT (Reuters) - German nudists will be able to start their holidays early by stripping off on the plane if they take up a new offer from an eastern German travel firm.

Travel agency OssiUrlaub.de said it would start taking bookings from Friday for a trial nudist day trip from the eastern German town of Erfurt to the popular Baltic Sea resort of Usedom, planned for July 5 and costing 499 euros ($735).

"It's expensive, I know," managing director Enrico Hess told Reuters by phone. "It's because the plane's very small. There's no real reason why a flight in which one flies naked should be more expensive than any other."

The 55 passengers will have to remain clothed until they board, and dress before disembarking, said Hess. The crew will remain clothed throughout the flight for safety reasons.

"I wish I could say we thought of it ourselves but the idea came from a customer," Hess told Reuters by phone. "It's an unusual gap in the market."

Naturism, or "free body culture" (FKK) as it is known in Germany, was banned by the Nazis but blossomed again after the Second World War, particularly in eastern Germany.

"There are FKK hotels where you can go into the restaurants and shops naked, for example," Hess said. "For FKK fans -- not that I'm one of them -- it's nothing unusual."

"I don't want people to get the wrong idea. It's not that we're starting a swinger club in mid-air or something like that," he added. "We're a perfectly normal holiday company."

(Reporting by Georgina Prodhan, editing by Paul Casciato)

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I'd hate to fly on that plane after they were done with it.

Wonder if they bring seat covers onboard? Or...even funnier..do they have those paper toilet seat covers in the rest rooms for people to use but not in plane for the passenger seating?

:lol:

BigOrangeOne
S

Re: Fly naked on nudist holiday flight

Post by BigOrangeOne »

mstangmom wrote:Fly naked on nudist holiday flight

I think they should make the fly put on some boxer shorts or something.... :roll: :roll:

Be kind to all who come into your presence
orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

that'd be interesting if it crash :shock:

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

"Remember this, the choices you make in life, make you"

- John Wooden

"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

- unknown

moose
Varsity

Post by moose »

Oooohh!! Now that's a mile high club.

Look! There's another one. :shock:

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:No thanks. I hate flying to begin with. Let alone being on an aircraft with a bunch of swinging arses.

Excuse me please, they say, :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: as they shove their rear ends in your face. :evil:

it could be worse it could be a big breasted woman bending over in front of you :shock: :lol: :lol:

- John Wooden

- unknown

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:I'll take getting caught behind a Willow Tree in a park in Wisconsin any day of the year over a plane full of swingers. :-D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

- John Wooden

- unknown

Antony
Riding the Bench

Post by Antony »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:No thanks. I hate flying to begin with. Let alone being on an aircraft with a bunch of swinging arses.

Excuse me please, they say, :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: as they shove their rear ends in your face. :evil:

swinging the movement or swinging the lifestyle?

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:I'll take getting caught behind a Willow Tree in a park in Wisconsin any day of the year over a plane full of swingers. :-D

I forgot all abput that story until just now. thanks for the laugh
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Antony
Riding the Bench

Post by Antony »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:both

oh.

Nudists and Swingers are two different things guy. If you have ever been to a nudist beach you don't ever see people having sex or having a large orgy, that stuff happens around 11 pm or Midnite at all beaches.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ain't that the truth, I remember the first time I went to the beach in Germany
I was :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

FYI all beach's in Germany are clothing optional

Return to “The Off season”