guitar hero and rock band

General Chat
valleyfan07
Varsity

guitar hero and rock band

Post by valleyfan07 »

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I am posting this but I got my son guitar hero for christmas, out of boredom the other night, I thought I would play with him for a while, I am hooked once I hit 93% on baracuda, it was over, yesterday evening we were playing again, and he said, rock band is even better, i couldn't believe anything could be better so i went to walmart and bought it. wow it is sooo much fun. anyone who has a family or has friends come over often should buy this. It is great.

I hate video games by the way.

Anyone else play it and if so what is your favorite song and what percent did you get. i have only played a couple of days but am scoring 90-97% on everything, i never play games. My favorite to play is one by metallica on guitar hero and epic by faith no more on rock band.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

we have both also, christmas presents. on the weekends it sounds like a concert in here, usually going on on at least 2 tv's. 2 weekends ago. we had a housefull of guys out here 17-18 years old. and they had rock band going in 2 different bedrooms. mrs. bait and i were watching tv, listening to them, laughing our butts off. we finally turned off the tv and joined them, i sang a boston song, and my wife was playing the drums, it was a blast.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Baby Duck
Freshman Team

Post by Baby Duck »

We have both, Christmas night I was singing trying to :shock: my husband was playing the drums and my son was playing the guitar. By this time next year we should be ready to go on tour. :-D

SEOP
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

it's addicting, ain't it. and a great way to spend time with the kids. they could not believe some of the songs i knew. cause all i listen to now is country, gospel, and bluegrass. but i was a rocker back then.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
valleyfan07
Varsity

Post by valleyfan07 »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:we have both also, christmas presents. on the weekends it sounds like a concert in here, usually going on on at least 2 tv's. 2 weekends ago. we had a housefull of guys out here 17-18 years old. and they had rock band going in 2 different bedrooms. mrs. bait and i were watching tv, listening to them, laughing our butts off. we finally turned off the tv and joined them, i sang a boston song, and my wife was playing the drums, it was a blast.

I love it!!! I sang dead or alive!

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

thank god we don't have one you'd never see me on here again :lol:

my daughter and son-in-law got them for christmas and she told me she sat and played it for 5 hours straight :shock: thank god she was in between quarters :lol:

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

"Remember this, the choices you make in life, make you"

- John Wooden

"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

- unknown

valleyfan07
Varsity

Post by valleyfan07 »

You really feel like a rock star!! It is great. I am glad that they have background music and vocals though because I am not musically inclined :shock:

You should try it. I can't believe I admit to loving it so much!!

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

My brother and his son play these two two games all of the time.

tubby
Varsity

Post by tubby »

I like to sing.......after I have some cold beverages ;-)

Return to “The Off season”