How'd They Get Through College? 'Nother Teacher/Student

General Chat
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

How'd They Get Through College? 'Nother Teacher/Student

Post by kantuckyII »

How were these teachers smart enough to get through college? it's like they just line up to dive off the cliff after watching so many other's taking the plunge before they did. You really have to appreciate her allowing this boy to put nude photos of her on his cell phone. Really smart :lol:

ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN)
-- It's happened again. A teacher is accused of having sex with a student and, like many times before, cell phone calls and texting reportedly had a role in sexually abusing a minor.

Teacher Beth Ann Chester faces charges for allegedly having sex with a 14-year-old student.

1 of 3 The same cell phones that parents buy as safety devices for their children are the gadgets that pedophiles and predators use to prep kids for sexual encounters, experts and police say.

The latest case is out of Pennsylvania. Police say a 26-year-old P.E. teacher admitted to having sex with a 14-year-old student in the school's parking lot.

Detectives from the Moon Township Police Department said they found nude pictures of Beth Ann Chester on the teen's cell phone along with text messages.

Chester faces 14 charges, including three counts of sexual abuse of a child and involuntary deviate sexual intercourse.

More of the article here

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

These people just like the teaching profession look bad. But then again, the courts seem to think that if you are "pretty" then it is OK. I mean my gosh, Debra Lafave should have been locked up but no we give her probabtion? No wonder these women continue doing this, nothing gets done to them.

moose
Varsity

Post by moose »

"Hey, Billy. Is that your Service Provider?" :shock:

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

To truly judge her guilt or innocence I think we need to see the pics.

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

That is true, FIDO.

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

Post by TheMalteseFalcon »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:
All these type wackos need to be placed on a deserted island and let them feed off of each other.

I wouldn't mind feeding off Debra LaFave for awhile.......... :shock: :shock:

Home of the Atlanta Falcons.

Return to “The Off season”