If you've received a good gift what was it?

General Chat
orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

If you've received a good gift what was it?

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

We received Ponderosa gift cards sonic gift cards , a basket full of yummies, and one of those magic bullets advertised on TV I'm going to get some stuff to try that out! Oh yeah Mr. Orange N Brown Gave me my Camera early so I could use it Christmas eve :-D

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

"Remember this, the choices you make in life, make you"

- John Wooden

"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

- unknown

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

The gift of Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!

John 3:16
bigIman
Waterboy

Post by bigIman »

Lower A.P.R. on my Credit Cards :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Years ago my wife bought me a CD player before a lot of people ever hear of them.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Every gift I will get will be a good one.

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

The kids got us a new set of dining room chairs. They said they gave them to us early so they would have plenty of seats for Christmas dinner, that they wouldn't have to worry about falling apart when they set on them. :-D :-D

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

My mother-in-law gave me a portable pressure washer a couple of years ago. One of those things that I actually needed, but had never even thought about asking. It has really come in handy cleaning the driveway and the deck.

Another great gift that my Dad gave me was a portable (battery operated) air compressor. I've worn it out (after five or six years) and need another one ;-)

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
basketballparent
Freshman Team

Post by basketballparent »

A very good friend of mine and my family decided to get us a family gift this year. It was a very creative idea. She brought 4 packages over and had them numbered 1 thru 4 and we had to open them in order. The first gift was a set of 5 glasses (5 people in my family), second was an Ice tea Maker (we love tea and our old one broke, third was a box of tea bags and 5lb bag of sugar..........fourth was a personal gift for me of a picture she had taken of my boys and framed. It was a very creative gift and we all loved it and enjoyed opening the numbered presents.

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

I usually like all my gifts but one that is special to me is the ring that I was to get from papaw. He died 3 days before Christmas but before he did he told my mom where he had the ring hidden. That was over 20 years ago and I still wear the ring to this day.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Most of you know that my son just came in from Germany . His first christmas here and our first one together since he was 6. Well he made me a photo album and copied all the pics he had from the years that I missed. I get him every other year in the summer.

jottings
SEOPS H

Two new hips

Post by jottings »

Two new hips on July 23...Pain free on Christmas Eve.

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

that is great Jottings !

for me,

my favorite part of this Christmas is that it is my first spending it with my fiancee since she said yes. That "yes" was better than any material gift. because it all seemed too good to be true. but it is true.

merry christmas.

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

My favorite gift I ever gave was, my mom has been wanting chocolate for about 2 months, but never bought any because every cent went towards all 9 kids in my house, so I worked for my grandma for the last month, and got my mom $50 worth of chocolate. Wal-Mart has the packs of 25 actual size candy bars for $12, so we got her 3 of those, and the rest was in $1 dollar packs of the 8-Piece packages of chocolate. She just opened it a few minutes ago, and loves it. But she won't be eating it all at once.

bulldog21
JV Team

Post by bulldog21 »

A brand new, embroidered Chris Wells jersey that will look very nice when the Buckeyes are winning the National Championship on January 7th

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

The greatest gift of all salvation, to be able to enjoy the freedom that our troops are fighting for, and a Bass Pro Shops gift card :!: Life is good :!:

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

Watching my son open his gift that held an autographed football by 33 Buckeye players (maybe more :roll: ) including Jim Tressel, Laurinaitis, Beanie Wells, Brian Hartline, Brandon Saine, Brian Robiskie, Todd Boeckman, Alex Boone, and our local boys K.C. Christian, Marcus Williams, and Tyler Whaley. His facial expression was my gift. Priceless.
Special note to Mstangmom.......yes, I liked it a lot too. :lol:

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

ballparent wrote:Watching my son open his gift that held an autographed football by 33 Buckeye players (maybe more :roll: ) including Jim Tressel, Laurinaitis, Beanie Wells, Brian Hartline, Brandon Saine, Brian Robiskie, Todd Boeckman, Alex Boone, and our local boys K.C. Christian, Marcus Williams, and Tyler Whaley. His facial expression was my gift. Priceless.
Special note to Mstangmom.......yes, I liked it a lot too. :lol:

That is awesome ballparent. Our local boys are great. My son got something like that last year too. Marcus helped us with it. I agree, the hubby and I were just as excited about it as our son was.

Merry Christmas!

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

I am waiting on the Educator to bring the fresh baked pecan pie she promised me........sure hope she dont let me down again this year...... :lol:

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

I too like Pecan pie.We will be at the Rocket house around 1:00.
I dont look for RH or the pie to show up.

Never Give Up!
Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

I talked with Paul Crew a little while ago and he said he would take care of you on Dec.28 :twisted:

Return to “The Off season”