The Trailer Park

General Chat
BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

ItownHosscat wrote:You aint the only one to listen to her!
She might have been small in stature but she carried a big set of lungs!

ITHC, you are absolutely, 100 percent correct on that one......and I will leave it at that.......before I get in trouble with MOM....... :lol: :lol:

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

Mom was a handfull, thats for sure.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

43 and clearing up in th park this morning..........the Mayor will be out of the park today on official business with the USAF.......with Jethro healing up, Ray keep an eye on things......

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

With ITHC on vacation, I'll get him and his trusty bow and arrow to help me. :lol:

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

37 and clear in the park this morning, sunny today with a high of 50.....

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

Flags everywhere in the trailer park with big scarlett O's.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

43 and chilly in the park this morning.......good news to report, no one arrested last nite for partying during and after the Bucks win over meatchicken.....the Mayor was out of the park for a tailgate party down in the Sanitation Engineers block on 5th street...and all was peaceful there as well......

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

RiverRatRay wrote:Flags everywhere in the trailer park with big scarlett O's.

security reported this morning that chicken bones were seen flying off the porch of the high-rise last nite, you know anything about this since you had meat-chicken for supper last nite..... :?:

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

35 and chilly in the park this morning with a high of only 43 today......Ice on the windshield this morning.......time to turn the thermostat up.....

butcherman108
SEO

Post by butcherman108 »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:35 and chilly in the park this morning with a high of only 43 today......Ice on the windshield this morning.......time to turn the thermostat up.....

How did it take MRS.TTT too clear your windshield? :roll: :lol:

lucky
Riding the Bench

Post by lucky »

butcherman108 wrote:
TigerTownTurkey wrote:35 and chilly in the park this morning with a high of only 43 today......Ice on the windshield this morning.......time to turn the thermostat up.....

Butcherman , you sound like you're jealous! I've done the same for my husband many times. Maybe you don't give her a reason to spoil you :!: ;-) Hint: Bring home a bigger paycheck :!: :-D
or Do a realy great job on your "home-work" and you might get surprised :!: ;-) ;-)

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

Very quiet this morning in the park. Must not be any frost on the windshield.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

lucky wrote:
butcherman108 wrote:

Butcherman , you sound like you're jealous! I've done the same for my husband many times. Maybe you don't give her a reason to spoil you :!: ;-) Hint: Bring home a bigger paycheck :!: :-D
or Do a realy great job on your "home-work" and you might get surprised :!: ;-) ;-)

You go lady, tell him.......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

on topic: 28 and chilly this morning in the park, and frost on the windshield again, gotta get her coat so she can scrape it off...... :roll:

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:
lucky wrote:
butcherman108 wrote:

on topic: 28 and chilly this morning in the park, and frost on the windshield again, gotta get her coat so she can scrape it off...... :roll:

I could swear from where I'm sitting, that looks like you out in the cold doing the clearing of the windshield on her car. Does she wear a Georgia ball hat? :roll:

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

RiverRatRay wrote:
TigerTownTurkey wrote:
lucky wrote:
butcherman108 wrote:

I could swear from where I'm sitting, that looks like you out in the cold doing the clearing of the windshield on her car. Does she wear a Georgia ball hat? :roll:

that be me brother, she still in her jammies...... :lol:

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:
RiverRatRay wrote:
TigerTownTurkey wrote:
lucky wrote:
butcherman108 wrote:

that be me brother, she still in her jammies...... :lol:

Gotcha!

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

32 and the frost is definitely on the pumpkin in the park this morning. Hope everyone has their turkey out thawing for tomorrow....

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

Thanksgiving Day in the trailer park and all is well . Very grateful to have all my friends and neighbors in the park and I hope all of you have a very Happy Thanksgiving.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

31 and frosty in the park this morning........hope everyone in the park gets their fill of Turkey today........I will be out of the park today visiting friends and watching football so everyone be good and remember, everyone up at 4 in the morning to make the annual after Thanksgiving sale which starts in most stores at 5AM......

anyone needing a ride give me a call and I'll arrange for Mrs TTT to stop by and pick you up as she will probably be the first one thru the doors.... :lol:

Return to “The Off season”