The Trailer Park

General Chat
BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

The Instructor wrote:What is going on in the trailer park?

It has been very quiet there lately.

The mayor has declared this "Quiet in the Park week"...... :roll:

lucky
Riding the Bench

Post by lucky »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:

In a very lite whisper I'm asking ?"What has happened in the Park?"It must be something bad since the MAYOR is trying to put the lid on it.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

lucky wrote:
TigerTownTurkey wrote:

In a very lite whisper I'm asking ?"What has happened in the Park?"It must be something bad since the MAYOR is trying to put the lid on it.

Political scandals in the Park's internal government proceedings will not be discussed in public, only in executive session with my lawyer present and you are not permitted to ask questions.... :roll:

lucky
Riding the Bench

Post by lucky »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:
lucky wrote:
TigerTownTurkey wrote:

Political scandals in the Park's internal government proceedings will not be discussed in public, only in executive session with my lawyer present and you are not permitted to ask questions.... :roll:

Yes Loyd, We understand that in the country :!: Get that sherreder going while your there , by all means don't be answerable to those that put you there . Do you even remember the Instructor? Ithought better of you :!:

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

lucky wrote:
TigerTownTurkey wrote:
lucky wrote:
TigerTownTurkey wrote:

Yes Loyd, We understand that in the country :!: Get that sherreder going while your there , by all means don't be answerable to those that put you there . Do you even remember the Instructor? Ithought better of you :!:

You have me a bit lost on those comments.

What does all of that have to do with the trailer park being quiet lately?

lucky
Riding the Bench

Post by lucky »

Where I'm from if Loyd says it you are supose to instantly do it without question. Kinda seemed the same =no warning just hush :!: You did start this thread so without the Instructor where would TTT be :?:

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

I see....

I found out recently that poor old Lloyd is my neighbor.

I didn't realize that he lived in Ironton.

lucky
Riding the Bench

Post by lucky »

Ironton is more than welcome to him, maybe some one can get him to show a little respect for the neighbor hood.I mean honestly would a few flowers or a wreath not be an improvement, at least to his house.

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

I have heard other comments like that about his house.

I was surprised when I found out which house was his.

I would like to have it.

I would make it look great!

lucky
Riding the Bench

Post by lucky »

lucky wrote:Ironton is more than welcome to him, maybe some one can get him to show a little respect for the neighbor hood.I mean honestly would a few flowers or a wreath not be an improvement, at least to his house.

P.S.: I don't think he believes in a dog pooper scoop, watch were you step

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Loyd dont live in the park, that is all that matters to me......if he did I wouldnt be here.......TTOTTB........let's get out of the country and back to the park..... :roll:

lucky
Riding the Bench

Post by lucky »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:Loyd dont live in the park, that is all that matters to me......if he did I wouldnt be here.......TTOTTB........let's get out of the country and back to the park..... :roll:

So is the meeting over can we now talk ole mighty Mayor :?: :!: :!:

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

The Educator wrote:Lucky when the Mayor speaks or says this is the way it is going to be, we don't question it here in the Park. Just like when he made me Queen, I had no choice but to take that position.

The Mayor is fair as long as you are agreeing with him :lol: So I guess that would make him a little like Lord Evans wouldn't it? ;-)

Hmmmmm

Interesting point!

lucky
Riding the Bench

Post by lucky »

Wow! Queen!! I hope TTT doesn't treat you like Loyd does his ladies--Not pretty I asure you And I'm Not talking about the ladies just his behavior.

lucky
Riding the Bench

Post by lucky »

Educator since you're Queen could you ask the King MAYOR just what advice he can give for getting rid of the EVIL ONE :?: :?: ;-)

lucky
Riding the Bench

Post by lucky »

lucky wrote:Educator since you're Queen could you ask the King MAYOR just what advice he can give for getting rid of the EVIL ONE :?: :?: ;-)

P.S.: All suggestions will be given to the board members--They are open to most views.

lucky
Riding the Bench

Post by lucky »

Educator, we know you have influence with the GREAT one would you consider using it :?:

Return to “The Off season”