Zimmerman Trial

General Chat
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Zimmerman Trial

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

He shot the kid, who might not have been the all-American kid, but he seems to have shot him in cold blood, after the police dispatcher told him to stay away from the kid and let the police handle it.

I say the jury take a few hours to find him guilty.

What say you?

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Zimmerman Trial

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Guys clearly not guilty, but because most people are ignorant sheep who believe everything the liberal media tells them he will be railroaded and convicted.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I don't follow it, so I don't know enough to have an opinion.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

the pics showing him bruised and battered will be difficult to ignore , esp the wounds on the back of his head ( meaning at some point in this tragic mess getting pummeled) but if the 911 call can be digitally enhanced and there a voice begging " no No " Mr zimmerman might be in very hot water. terrible thing to happen .... looks like the stress has driven Mr Zim to the frig , guy has ballooned like a blimp.

Der_Kommissar1968
JV Team

Post by Der_Kommissar1968 »

I'd say it's impossible to say until the prosecution puts on its proofs, and the defense presents its case.

How anyone could remotely have a definitive opinion right now is beyond me. Based on what? The articles we've read in the newspaper, which invariably provide their own hidden or obvious biases, either "he's as guilty as sin" or "he was just defending himself."

This is why I hope I'm never accused of a horrible crime. Everyone's a juror.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I just don't care.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

No one around that saw what really happened. I see a hung jury.

With what they have.......how can one say guilty.........a not guilty would be someone saying ......there is not enough info.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

I think it all comes down to the jury pool.Some pools will see things differently then others.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Nice to see justice served and Zimmerman proven not guilty.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

what ya think of that liberal media now tc ? the sheep have spoken! Let's hope there is not a riot down there now

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Im glad the jury forgot all the liberal media crap and looked at the facts. Yes, I hope there are no riots.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Yes I'm glad they didn't give him that second degree murder charge, but I figure they probably would give him the optional manslaughter charge.His gun permit is probably toast now.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Poor ole Nancy Grace is about ready to cry on HLN LOL

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

That breaks my heart about Nancy. Hahahaha. I dont know I mean hes not a felon so he can probably keep his CC permit.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

The jury has spoken. It is done, thankfully. George Zimmerman is not guilty and joins O. J. Simpson and Casey Anthony as such.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Yeah I used to think she was hot and attractive until I started seeing more of her, then them feelings went away pretty quickly! I think he ought to get his gun permit back too, but you know how the cops and judges are, they would probably use this as an excuse for one less person to be walking around armed.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Don't think the cops and judges can change his rights to his cc permit. He was found not guilty. He's the same as your everday law abiding citizen again with no felonies.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

dazed&confused wrote:The jury has spoken. It is done, thankfully. George Zimmerman is not guilty and joins O. J. Simpson and Casey Anthony as such.

Right as a man crucified by the liberal media yet exonerated by the law as it should be in America. Innocent until proven guilty.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

They said on HLN he probably will get to keep his gun, their laws are pretty lax in Florida they said,they don't even have to take a training class,must be nice!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

tigercannon71 wrote:
dazed&confused wrote:The jury has spoken. It is done, thankfully. George Zimmerman is not guilty and joins O. J. Simpson and Casey Anthony as such.

Right as a man crucified by the liberal media yet exonerated by the law as it should be in America. Innocent until proven guilty.
Again, I'm just happy that another "high profile" trial is over. But it is important to remember he was found not guilty, which is different from being declared innocent.

Return to “The Off season”