Front Page Update, Need Pictures

General Chat
mattash
Site Admin

Front Page Update, Need Pictures

Post by mattash »

I'm updating the website and need some new pictures for the front page. I need soccer, girls basketball, or any sports we cover. please send to seopstaff@yahoo.com or hit me on face book under southeasternohiopreps.

Thanks Guys

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Re: Front Page Update, Need Pictures

Post by grndma1 »

I love the new front page. Good job Matt.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... front page is looking good ... might think about changing the color (purple) used on the word "Forum" under Football/Basketball headings ... the purple is hard to read against the blue background ... renovation ! - I like it !!! like watching HGTV ... Love it or List it LOL :mrgreen:

Fighting_Scots1
Freshman Team

Post by Fighting_Scots1 »

You're welcome to use any of the photos from our website that we post. I think some of them are neat --- regular season foes are AAU friends and teammates, which I think is a neat concept.

Our website is http://www.ovhiddengems.com.

drrabbit
All State

Post by drrabbit »

I have most sports on my website except maybe wrestling, bowling, rugby and cricket. But you can download without charge from the site and use anything you want.

The main page is www.rivervet.smugmug.com

And Sports folders are found on: www.rivervet.smugmug.com/sports

But seriously there are football, boys and girls basketball, baseball, softball, track, cross country, swimming, cheerleading, golf, volleyball, soccer and boys and girls tennis.

Return to “The Off season”