Monster Bass Caught In Alabama

General Chat
Runner
SEO

Monster Bass Caught In Alabama

Post by Runner »

Ok .....for all you anglers....THEY ARE OUT THERE...

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/blog/512 ... ord+books/

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Monster Bass Caught In Alabama

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Thats a freaking monster!

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

My brother caught one of these many years ago, a measly 29 pounder and it took him about 20 minutes to land it,he get it close the the boat and it would run right back to the middle of the lake,did that about 3 or 4 times before it finally wore out,he actually was a finalist for Fish Ohio award that year,hope this guy didn't try to eat it, my brother took one bite if his and threw the rest out,had the whole house stunk up and took days to get the smell out of the pan :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

C-Bolt wrote:My brother caught one of these many years ago, a measly 29 pounder and it took him about 20 minutes to land it,he get it close the the boat and it would run right back to the middle of the lake,did that about 3 or 4 times before it finally wore out,he actually was a finalist for Fish Ohio award that year,hope this guy didn't try to eat it, my brother took one bite if his and threw the rest out,had the whole house stunk up and took days to get the smell out of the pan :lol:
:aaaaa24

wink
JV Team

Post by wink »

I don't understand how they are saying this was caught in a " landlocked fishery" when it was caught in the Black Warrior River?

Guess I don't understand the definition of "landlocked".

Return to “The Off season”