Gun Free Zone Petition

General Chat
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Gun Free Zone Petition

Post by kantuckyII »

WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:
Eliminate armed guards for the President, Vice-President, and their families, and establish Gun Free Zones around them
Gun Free Zones are supposed to protect our children, and some politicians wish to strip us of our right to keep and bear arms. Those same politicians and their families are currently under the protection of armed Secret Service agents. If Gun Free Zones are sufficient protection for our children, then Gun Free Zones should be good enough for politicians.

http://www.uspoliticsonline.com/gun-rig ... house.html
Over 24,000 signed, less than 100 more needed

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Re: Gun Free Zone Petition

Post by dazed&confused »

Wish we had a petition for a Reactionary-Free zone on here! :roll:

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

I just wish we had a KantuckyII Free Zone. :mrgreen:

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I bet you do! libs hate hearing the truth

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

You mean the truth like gas will be $5.00 a gallon, Obama is the Anti-Christ, Obama will be impeached, etc.

There is truth and then there is your version of the truth and they are on two ends of the spectrum and very far aprat.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Wonder who these petitioners are, where do they live and what are their feelings on diversity?.........hmmm, me tinks they may not be open minded kinda people :shock: ......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...............To show your ignorance publicly like these people have by signing such petitions, is either very brave or very obtuse........... :12224

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

abuck76 wrote:Wonder who these petitioners are, where do they live and what are their feelings on diversity?.........hmmm, me tinks they may not be open minded kinda people :shock: ......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...............To show your ignorance publicly like these people have by signing such petitions, is either very brave or very obtuse........... :12224

Exactly! And the teabaggers just can't understand why minorities and young people want nothing to do with the GOP. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mustang_lvr
SEOPS Hippo

Post by mustang_lvr »

NYBuckeye96 wrote:
abuck76 wrote:Wonder who these petitioners are, where do they live and what are their feelings on diversity?.........hmmm, me tinks they may not be open minded kinda people :shock: ......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...............To show your ignorance publicly like these people have by signing such petitions, is either very brave or very obtuse........... :12224

Exactly! And the teabaggers just can't understand why minorities and young people want nothing to do with the GOP. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They just make a big X

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

NYBuckeye96 wrote:

You mean like those like Pres. Obama backing the Muslim brotherhood which hates Jews and all non-Muslims? Then perhaps you hate Jews though because most of them look just like other white folk? You better be careful about this racist nation you're wanting to create ole' buddy it's going come back and bite you on the butt one day

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

I am not the one posting info about an obvious racist group petitioning the President..............Look up the word obtuse tuck.......... :12224

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

abuck76 wrote:I am not the one posting info about an obvious racist group petitioning the President..............Look up the word obtuse tuck.......... :12224

How exactly is that petition racist?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Obtuse!!!!!!!!!

wink
JV Team

Post by wink »

Mr. Pres got you guys again...... he raised the minimum requirements for a petition to be recognized from 25,000 to 100,000 signatures. :122246

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Out of all of those who signed the petition. Were the more interested at creating the free gun zone or the free gun zone to make it easier for them to shoot the President???

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

farmer wrote:Out of all of those who signed the petition. Were the more interested at creating the free gun zone or the free gun zone to make it easier for them to shoot the President???

So you're saying gun free zones would give someone free access to take a shot? Hmmmmm that sounds counter to any anti-gun arguments.

wildthingRV
All Conference

Post by wildthingRV »

I signed it. I have similar feelings to you, Abuck, on diversity. Or do I? I tend to think we've done our work there. Playing fields have been leveled, and people now need to just freakin' live.

My feeling is that freedom means freedom. Period. When seconds count, cops are 20 minutes away in our county. Hope, good intentions, and good will won't stop an active shooter. They just won't. I signed it because I enjoy being alive. I'd love to be allowed to defend my own life while at work. Bottom line.

Race and firearms, they aren't the same conversation. Any artificial attempt to confuse the two is pretty callow, actually. Humans, of all stripes, deserve an opportunity to defend their own lives. Period. Safety and race don't really need to be convuluted and confused. Unless there is someone who wants to say that certain races don't deserve to be safe . . . . anyone that crazy here?

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

So you want no guards fro Obama and his family???........... :shock: ............. :12224

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

abuck76 wrote:So you want no guards fro Obama and his family???........... :shock: ............. :12224

Why do we need them? You pointed out in your picture guards with guns didnt stop Reagen from getting shot so why guard the President. All you got to do it increase gun control and put gun free zones around him. That's the liberal logic. Those two things will keep him safe.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

abuck76 wrote:So you want no guards fro Obama and his family???........... :shock: ............. :12224
I do not think it's it we do not want any guards. We just want a gun free zone so that they will be safe like our children will be safe

Return to “The Off season”