SEOPS HO

Re: Flash Mob Attacks Mall

Post by grndma1 »

That was beautiful.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Ode to Joy is the greatest song ................Would you also support a group of Muslims singing a religious song as a flash mob?....A Jewish song?....a Sikh song ?......a hindu song?......... :12224

Focused
SEOPS

Post by Focused »

This is great Tuck... I enjoyed it immensely ... Thanks for sharing..

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

OUTSTANDING !!!! :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Very cool, but why would you use the word "attacks"?

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Thanks Focused and KVDW - loved it
BG, that really is good wording

wildthingRV
All Conference

Post by wildthingRV »

The word attack led me to believe I was about to see a bunch of kids hopping like frogs or something. Instead I saw a beautiful, and VERY well organized, tribute to Christmas.

Nice. Merry Christmas.

PUNKUNHEAD
Riding the Bench

Post by PUNKUNHEAD »

abuck76 wrote:Ode to Joy is the greatest song ................Would you also support a group of Muslims singing a religious song as a flash mob?....A Jewish song?....a Sikh song ?......a hindu song?......... :12224

and it is your buisness why? I wouldnt and why I wouldnt also is none of your buisness!+

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

That is very open minded of you :roll: ............I would love to see a jewish flash mob.........Or maybe they would not commercialize their faith that way.......Does Jesus not say to pray in private?...hmmmm.......just wondering....... :12224

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

I think the word "attacks" is very fitting.......in a good way. These people went in and "took over" (attacked) that section of the mall with the joyous songs by captivating the shoppers that were there. The singers did an excellent job of planning this out.

And abuck, I don't feel these people were "commercializing" anything. They were singing songs that we all grew up with that represent Christmas. Definitely nothing wrong with that at all. No different than seeing carolers in neighborhoods this time of year.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Then I am assuming that you would also be o.k. with any other religion, Jewish or Muslim for example also "attacking" the mall with songs of joy..........Very open mimded of you runner........... :12224

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

Where did I say that? I believe in what I grew up believing. Plain and simple. I won't put down other religions......but I don't have to listen to them either.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

it is called saecasm runner. :roll: ......So if a Muslim flash mob broke out, you would be forwhat, arresting them?...Tackling them?...Shouting them down??.........just wondering what your open minded background would have you do...... :12224

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

See, that, is where you are wrong again. I would not have them arrested or do them any harm. That is THEIR RADICALS way....not mine. Since I don't need to listen to them, I would simply walk away from them like I have done many times in the past. I am not filled with hate.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

What man or woman, who possesses the Holy Spirit and are children of the living God, wouldn't be overjoyed watching this video? To hear their Lord and Savior's name lifted up and the thought of what its going to be like to watch the earth fall down on their knees in pure ecstasy before their King Is exhilarating!

There is little doubt in my mind that the Holy Spirit didn't start work in one or more people's hearts through this group's witness that Jesus Christ is Lord and their need for a Savior! The devil hates this kind of thing! For him, to hear the Word God preached Is like us fingernails on chalkboard, he wants it stopped at all cost.

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

kantuckyII wrote: The devil hates this kind of thing! For him, to hear the Word God preached Is like us fingernails on chalkboard, he wants it stopped at all cost.
both he and Asuck. it just kills them both that this is a Christian Nation. :lol: :lol: :lol:

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Wrong yet again rube........... :12224

F-4 Phantom
Varsity

Post by F-4 Phantom »

abuck76 wrote:Wrong yet again rube........... :12224

YOU'RE a LIAR!!!

kantuckyII