Facts and Just the facts

General Chat
Bear
Freshman Team

Facts and Just the facts

Post by Bear »

Tired of the political ads? Me too. Heck most of it is garbage. Tired of people claiming they know some secret truth? Do yourself a favor and get informed.

Try some of these fact checkers.

My favorites are:
http://www.politifact.com/
http://www.factcheck.org/

But anyway, don't let some yahoo that trolls internet boards all day sway your opinion. Go look it up for yourself.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Re: Facts and Just the facts

Post by kantuckyII »

Vote Democrat next Tuesday and pay for it for another 20 to 60 years. I sincerely believe that if Obama is reelected our nation will be honest death bed. Both of the sources you have provided for us are extremely liberaly biased. As Jay Leno pointed out, a cheap Halloween costume is to wear a re-elect Barack Obama badge and then pose as a reporter

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

You have no clue tuck..........This country is going to produce 12 MILLION new jobs next 4 years........CBO.......That is a fact... :12224

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

CBO also states our deficit is going to 20 Trillion bucks in 2016 under the leadership of BHO . That is prob NOT a fact , it will higher than that as BHO attempts to buy the future of american politics .

Bear
Freshman Team

Post by Bear »

Liberally biased? I've never heard poltifact or factcheck.org of being liberally biased. If they were, then the would not be useful, and thusly would not be repubitable. You can have your partisan hack sites that spew lies and trash, or you can actually look at the truth. Must be nice to never have to think for yourself, with Hannity, Limbaugh, and lord knows who else doing your thinking for you.
Last edited by Bear on Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

And the people said AMEN.... :12224

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

bear who are you speaking to -- I never mentioned anything about politifact or factcheck ??

Bear
Freshman Team

Post by Bear »

kantuckyII wrote:Vote Democrat next Tuesday and pay for it for another 20 to 60 years. I sincerely believe that if Obama is reelected our nation will be honest death bed. Both of the sources you have provided for us are extremely liberaly biased. As Jay Leno pointed out, a cheap Halloween costume is to wear a re-elect Barack Obama badge and then pose as a reporter

This.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

my fault , missed that

Bear
Freshman Team

Post by Bear »

No problem Dan.

I posted that, to post this video of Romney talking about a sweat shop he bought.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... rBB2BgfXHs

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

ManitouDan wrote:my fault , missed that
Even his buddies don't read his posts.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I read an interesting article earlier that exposes the liberal bias of Politifacts that ill post layter

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

You'll never see this on fox news or rush limbaugh or rush's son hannity,love it how the cons always blame BHO for all the 6 trillion debt since he entered office,fact is its only over 1 trillion of his own policies the rest was checks already written by George W. Now make sure you read the article tuck before posting your usual liberal media crap

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505123_162- ... you-worry/

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Exactly c-bolt........The cons do not want you to think at all...........The cons are leading us to Orwells world..........we, the proles , must keep the truth ............ :12224

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

kantuckyII wrote:Vote Democrat next Tuesday and pay for it for another 20 to 60 years. I sincerely believe that if Obama is reelected our nation will be honest death bed. Both of the sources you have provided for us are extremely liberaly biased. As Jay Leno pointed out, a cheap Halloween costume is to wear a re-elect Barack Obama badge and then pose as a reporter

Don't be sincerely--it doesn't fit you

Bear
Freshman Team

Post by Bear »

http://blogs.ajc.com/jay-bookman-blog/2 ... -is-wrong/
Chrysler Group LLC’s top executive said any statements by presidential candidate Mitt Romney suggesting the company was moving Jeep production from its assembly complex in Toledo, Ohio was simply not true.

“Chrysler Group’s production plans for the Jeep brand have become the focus of public debate,” Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne said in a statement on Tuesday.

“I feel obliged to unambiguously restate our position: Jeep production will not be moved from the United States to China,” he continued. “Jeep assembly lines will remain in operation in the United States and will constitute the backbone of the brand. … It is inaccurate to suggest anything different.”

Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney has begun running ads in Ohio, stating Chrysler planned to move Jeep production to China. Analysts described the ads as part of Romney’s efforts to pry the state’s pivotal 18 electoral votes from President Barack Obama.
Facts folks, facts.

Bear
Freshman Team

Post by Bear »

Return to “The Off season”