Happy Birthday Mr. President!!!!

General Chat
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Happy Birthday Mr. President!!!!

Post by kantuckyII »

Congressman Allen West released this statement today. We need more men like him! God bless you sir!
Image “Happy 50th Birthday Mr. President! While surprises are for birthdays, it is no surprise to the American people that your failed economic policies –- from TARP to your health care bill–- have resulted in disaster for our economy. Since taking office, unemployment has remained at or near 9 percent for 28 months, America has added $3.4 trillion in debt in 29 months -- the equivalent of about $4 billion per day -- we have an anemic housing market with record foreclosures, and an average price of nearly $4 for a gallon of gas. Even your budget did not receive one single vote in the United States Senate -- and the icing on the cake –- a stock market slide of nearly 800 points in the last 5 days.

While it may be hard to hear the American people’s frustration over the pop of the champagne corks and R&B bands at your $30,000/person birthday party, the citizens of this nation are suffering under your failed leadership. The best present you can give the American people will be for you and your failed economic policies to be defeated in November of 2012.”

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Happy Birthday Mr. President!!!!

Post by noreply66 »

Happy Birthday

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

kantuckyII wrote:Congressman Allen West released this statement today. We need more men like him! God bless you sir!
Image “Happy 50th Birthday Mr. President! While surprises are for birthdays, it is no surprise to the American people that your failed economic policies –- from TARP to your health care bill–- have resulted in disaster for our economy. Since taking office, unemployment has remained at or near 9 percent for 28 months, America has added $3.4 trillion in debt in 29 months -- the equivalent of about $4 billion per day -- we have an anemic housing market with record foreclosures, and an average price of nearly $4 for a gallon of gas. Even your budget did not receive one single vote in the United States Senate -- and the icing on the cake –- a stock market slide of nearly 800 points in the last 5 days.

While it may be hard to hear the American people’s frustration over the pop of the champagne corks and R&B bands at your $30,000/person birthday party, the citizens of this nation are suffering under your failed leadership. The best present you can give the American people will be for you and your failed economic policies to be defeated in November of 2012.”

Lmao....You boy Allen West is a freakin nut job.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

ditto what itownhoss said :lol: .............. :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

My boy?! I'm quite certain congressman West is a man in every sense of the word and a man of honor. Why would you call him a boy Hosscat? Over what he said? Any lies there? (both were rhetorical questions by the way)

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Previously faced with the possibility of a court martial, Lt. Col. Allen B. West accepted Article 15 non-judicial punishment from the commanding general of the 4th Infantry Division at a hearing today in Tikrit, Iraq, said Neal A. Puckett, a retired Marine officer.

Nut job

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Also in answering your question about calling him a boy.I didn't call him a "boy",I called him your boy.Here let me show you.Hope this gets you up to date Homefry!

Browsing page 1 of words meaning friend, friends (120 words total)

The slang words in this thesaurus category appear below the table of contents.
Where does this category appear in the slang thesaurus?

Things
people, friends, and family
To expand these results, click one of the above categories.
friend, friends
See also without conflict

What slang words have this meaning?

The definitions of these slang words appear below the list.

ace – asshole buddy – b – Batman and Robin – BFF – BFFE – bitch – bof – boo – boy – bra – bro – brohan – brohanski – broseph – brother – brother from another mother – bud – bull – cat – chica – chicka – chino – chiquita – chuck – chum – cool – cornbread – cousin – cracka – crew – cut friends – cutty – cuz – dawg – dog – dogg – down – droog – duke – dun – dunn – dunscout – ese – fam – fella – FOAF – folks – foo – freakyfreak of the week – friencess – friend crush – friends for cut – friends with benefits – frood – g – gee-dog – g funk – girl – girlfriend – glom – goombah – habib – have (one's) back – hobo – hoe – home boy – homefry – homegirl – homes – home skillet – home slice – homey – homie – homie g – IBFF – kid – loker – man – mandinga – mate – mo fo – my boy – my man – neighbro – nizzle – offensive coordinator – partna – partner – peaches – pimpette – pookie – poppa – posse – potna – raw dog – road dawg – road dog – road-ho – rock – roll-dog – rollin' rat – safety monkey – sista – sister – sister from another mister – son – thick – thick as thieves – tight – top dog – Valentine – vato – weezy – whoadie – whodi – wingman – young buck

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

There where also 2 others on the list but I edited those out due to their content and kids being on this site.
But if you want to know those pm me and I'll pass those along.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Man, boy..whatever, he really doesn't belong to me. Anyway, I just respect the guy and making statements like he has..which, are 100% accurate, isn't a bad thing, is it? Can anyone attack that?

As far as Colonel West and his court martial.
Asked if he would act differently under similar circumstances again, West testified, "If it's about the lives of my soldiers at stake, I'd go through hell with a gasoline can." After Lieutenant Colonel West was relieved of his command, an interpreter employed by a private contractor said that without his presence the region he previously oversaw "became more dangerous and chaotic". At his hearing, West pointed out that there were no further ambushes against American forces in Taji until he was relieved of his leadership post on October 4. After West's retirement, he received more than 2,000 letters and e-mails offering him moral support. Furthermore, a letter supporting West was signed by 95 members of Congress and sent to the Secretary of the Army.
Some background on Congressman West, very impressive!:
West joined the Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps program in the tenth grade and entered the United States Army in 1983 after he graduated from the University of Tennessee. West was a member of the third of four consecutive generations in his family to serve in the United States armed forces.

West received his bachelor of arts degree from University of Tennessee and his master's degree in political science from Kansas State University. He also earned a master of military arts and sciences degree from the U.S. Army Command and General Staff Officer College in political theory and military history and operations
West's awards and decorations include the Bronze Star; Meritorious Service Medal (two Oak Leaf Clusters); Army Commendation Medal (two Oak Leaf Clusters, one Valor Device); Army Achievement Medal (one Oak Leaf Cluster); Valorous Unit Award; Air Assault Badge; and the Master Parachutist Badge.

West has received the following service medals and ribbons: National Defense Service Medal (with bronze star device); Southwest Asia Service Medal; Army Service Ribbon; Army Overseas Service Ribbon (multiple awards); Saudi Arabia Kuwait Liberation Medal W/Palm Tree and Kuwait Liberation Medal.

In January 2004, the conservative online political magazine FrontPage Magazine designated West its Man of the Year
It would seem to me, reading about the incident in the past that West 'might' have had a wee bit of a meltdown judgement. Perhaps in the same order as Gen. Patton? He was at first given the choice of retiring in dishonor and giving up his retirement in exchange for no court martial. He refused that and offered to stand trial as he felt he hadn't done anything. They did fine him 5000 bucks but he draws his full pension as he should.

Anyway, instead of getting all angry with me or lashing out at him, can't you simply challenge what he said instead? is it accurate?

beefcake
Waterboy

Post by beefcake »

funny how some members always "pretend" to care aout the kids and what hey read,yet they post all the bullcrap and name calling ALL THE TIME.

WE ALL KNOW WHAT IS MEANT, WHEN YOU CALL A BLACK PERSON A "BOY" :"MONKEY BUDDY",it was a term used back in the slave days.

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Beefaroni...I know how I meant it.And I explained it.I didnt make the list up,I just copied and pasted it.Looks like you have a new bff Tucky...or maybe an old one with yet another name lmao

beefcake
Waterboy

Post by beefcake »

Itownkitty...maybe I took it wrong, but sure looked like a stab to me.

I have no BFF,S on this site,unlike you bub. :roll:

Boonedawg
S

Post by Boonedawg »

How about telling the whole story behind why Lt. Col. West and his retirement......You know it will make you look like a tool if you do. :lol:

You are just jealous that he's a better man than anyone else.....in either party.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

I saw this yesterday on one of the magazines at Wal Mart. Im not a fan of Obama at all, but honestly if I was President and it was my birthday Id throw a bash that made Andrew Jackson's ingauration look like a Sunday Church Social.

Return to “The Off season”