New BBQ Joint

General Chat
WhiteWhiskers
JV Team

New BBQ Joint

Post by WhiteWhiskers »

Who all has been to the new BBQ place in New Boston and what is the word on the food?

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Re: New BBQ Joint

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Been there 2 times and I liked it.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Where is it located? Is this the same owners of the one that was on the highway in the old gas station right before coming into New Boston? I heard their food was really good but I never stopped and ate there.

WhiteWhiskers
JV Team

Post by WhiteWhiskers »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:Where is it located? Is this the same owners of the one that was on the highway in the old gas station right before coming into New Boston? I heard their food was really good but I never stopped and ate there.
This is where Arby's was in New Boston. Different owners than the Up In Smoke. This one is owned by D.W. Swick the same person that owns the funeral homes. Funeral homes and a BBQ joint somehow just dont seem to go together imo.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

WhiteWhiskers wrote:
Burg_Grad_77 wrote:Where is it located? Is this the same owners of the one that was on the highway in the old gas station right before coming into New Boston? I heard their food was really good but I never stopped and ate there.
This is where Arby's was in New Boston. Different owners than the Up In Smoke. This one is owned by D.W. Swick the same person that owns the funeral homes. Funeral homes and a BBQ joint somehow just dont seem to go together imo.

That's a little freaky. Kind of reminds me of Fried Green Tomatos when the officer goes missing. lol

Return to “The Off season”