Motorcycle Poker runs or Charity Runs.

General Chat
GAHS7462
All Conference

Motorcycle Poker runs or Charity Runs.

Post by GAHS7462 »

Anyone know if there's any rides coming up in the Gallia,Lawrence,Jackson,Scioto Counties? Also,Huntington WV. area?

GAHS7462
All Conference

Re: Motorcycle Poker runs or Charity Runs.

Post by GAHS7462 »

Nobody knows of any....

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

Here is a list of several in the state of Ohio. Hope it helps your out.

http://www.lets-ride.com/event/ohio.htm

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

Thxs. I'll look at them. I know I'll be in Ironton in Aug. for Rally on the River..

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

GAHS7462 wrote:Thxs. I'll look at them. I know I'll be in Ironton in Aug. for Rally on the River..
I will be working one of the beer booths at Rally on the River , stop by and I'll buy you a brewski.........

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

The 4th annual Ryan Chapman Memorial Ride will be today at South Point Park. Registration is from 11 to 12:45 and the ride begins at 1. Entry fee is 1 $15.00.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Benefit ride for Katie Scott

Time Saturday, July 23 · 12:00pm - 4:00pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location Starts at Buffalo Wild Wings - Ironton and ending at Upper TWP Fire Dpt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Created By Cindy Hanshaw Scott

More Info The ride will cost $10 per person.
Katie is an 8 yr old with a brain tumor.
Door prizes and free food at end of ride.
Live music by Last Chanz Band and Mike Shope

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Memorial Bike Ride in Portsmouth

SOMC To Host Hospice Memorial Bike Ride

SOMC Hospice will host the Third Annual Memorial Bike Ride Saturday, July 30. Registration for the event will begin at 12 p.m. on the SOMC East Campus, located at 2201 25th Street in Portsmouth and riders will leave from SOMC Hospice at 1 p.m. All proceeds will benefit patients of SOMC Hospice Services.

“This event was created in memory of motorcycling enthusiast Ricky Bryan,” Sheila Riggs, claims coordinator of Hospice Services, said. “Bryan began planning the ride before his death because he wanted to give back to our program and we felt it was important to follow through with his idea.”

Riggs said that the program decided to carry-on the tradition this year not only in memory of Bryan but also for all other bike riders and patients of SOMC Hospice Services.

“There are so many community members who are willing to give back to our Hospice program and we’re more than happy to provide different venues for them to do so,” she said. “Our last two bike rides were truly a success, but we’re hoping that through better weather, and an even better turn out, we can exceed the funds raised last year and continue to provide much needed support for our patients and their families.”

Cost of the ride is $20 for a single rider or $25 for two people on one bike. After the ride, join us for lunch and entertainment performed by a local band, Gypze Roze. Prize drawings and giveaways will take place after the event and T-shirts will be available for purchase. The ride will proceed rain or shine.

Pre-registration is not required but can be made by calling SOMC Hospice Services at 740-356-2567.

HDRider70
Riding the Bench

Post by HDRider70 »

On July 23 there is a Rememberance Benefit and Ride for Chuck and Denise Leadingham, killed in a bike accident, he was an Ashland Police Officer. Registration begins at noon at Frogtown in Ironton and ends there. Live music, food, 50/50 raffles, door prizes, registration fee: $15.00 single 20.00 double.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

The Toni Black Benefit Ride will be Saturday, JUly 30 at Buddy's BBQ in Huntington, WV.

Registration will begin at 10AM and the ride will begin at 11AM.

The ride is $10 per rider and $10 for each passenger.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

The River Cities Chapter of Bikers for Christ will sponsor a benefit ride for Devon Hamilton who was paralyzed in a motor vehicle accident in
2009. The ride will begin at Wade's Western Wear in Coal Grove. Signups begin at 11am with the ride starting at 1 pm.

For more info cal Elder Jim Bond at 740-727-3762.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

TTT

Return to “The Off season”