Property Taxes In Lawrence County

General Chat
usahockey1980
Riding the Bench

Property Taxes In Lawrence County

Post by usahockey1980 »

What is going on throughout the county on your property taxes since the new appraisals? Are we not going through a recession? Evidently not in Lawrence County!

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Property Taxes In Lawrence County

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

ImageImage

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i heard that . i just got mine from the place i'm still trying to sell in lawrence county. i sold one. kinda one of them deals where somebody says i'd like to buy you for what your worth type things. took a beating, but not on the taxes did it reflect. just got the ones for the other property yesterday. sure ain't reflective of the economy right now.

wink
JV Team

Post by wink »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:i heard that . i just got mine from the place i'm still trying to sell in lawrence county. i sold one. kinda one of them deals where somebody says i'd like to buy you for what your worth type things. took a beating, but not on the taxes did it reflect. just got the ones for the other property yesterday. sure ain't reflective of the economy right now.
I think it exactly reflective of the economy right now. Government officials have blown all the money they have already taken from us and they need more to stay above water. Where are they going to get it? The same place they get ALL their money. From us !!! :evil:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

if the property ain't worth what it used to be, then the dang taxes should reflect that.

Return to “The Off season”