Beautiful free lab puppies

General Chat
tigermama
Varsity

Beautiful free lab puppies

Post by tigermama »

My daughter has 5 beautiful labrador puppies that need homes. There are 2 black females, 2 yellow males, and 1 yellow female left. If anyone is interested, pm me and I will give you her number. Thanks!
Last edited by tigermama on Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

tigermama
Varsity

Re: Beautiful free lab puppies

Post by tigermama »

That's disgusting! They are labrador puppies. I don't know if you were trying to be funny or not, but believe me, it wasn't funny.

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

i didn't think it was funny either. :evil:

wasting those poor little cats for experiments when you know they could be better utilized in Chinese restaurants.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

you should have no problems momma getting those good homes. i love labs, and would probably take a male myself. if i didn't have these 4 beasts to feed and watch over the place. good luck to you. they make great bird dogs.and house pets, but require alot of activity, if they are full stock. lots of outdoor time. to wear em out.

rockyraccoon
All Conference

Post by rockyraccoon »

KVDW wrote:i didn't think it was funny either. :evil:

wasting those poor little cats for experiments when you know they could be better utilized in Chinese restaurants.
Wow, you can't even make a joke on here without the edit police deleting your thread. Sorry TM, if you didn't realize that was a joke, it must be tough being on the interent.

tigermama
Varsity

Post by tigermama »

I didn't delete your comment but still didn't think it was funny. I happen to love animals very much and don't find anything like that funny.

rockyraccoon
All Conference

Post by rockyraccoon »

Who knew "Lab Puppies" would have been so offensive? I guess the movie "101 Dalmations" must make some people throw up! :roll:

Return to “The Off season”