Pike County Sheriff burnt 22,000 marijuana plants - whoa man

General Chat
rockyraccoon
All Conference

Pike County Sheriff burnt 22,000 marijuana plants - whoa man

Post by rockyraccoon »

Who was downwind from this eradication effort. WLW said Pike County Sheriffs found 22,000 pot plants in a field and to save time and labor, burnt them where the stood. Whoa dude, like it's really getting smokey out here, man.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Re: Pike County Sheriff burnt 22,000 marijuana plants - whoa

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

That's why Wendys in Waverly was so darn busy today. :122246

They also said it was worth 22 million dollars. Must have been some primo chit.

rockyraccoon
All Conference

Post by rockyraccoon »

The price amounts on these raids are a joke. That's $1,000 per plant. I am in the wrong business I guess. From what I am told they take the highest amount that a single joint will sell for and multiply it by how many joints can be made from one plant. I don't know the going rate, but at $10 per joint, you need 100 of them. The federal dollars they recieve are calculated on the dollar amount of drugs the confiscate.

I know a guy who was busted many years ago with 4 plants and they weighed them at 16 pounds of pot. They weighed the whole plant plus the dirt on the roots when they were pulled out of the planters. The judge threw the case out. Of course this was in the 1970's. They would probably give him 10 years now.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i've met the pike county sheriff. he's originally from ironton, grew up on waldo drive, the street behind where i grew up on phillip street. he strikes me as a man, that wouldn't horse around , and do whatever it takes. and i love that in a lawman.

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

rockyraccoon wrote:The price amounts on these raids are a joke. That's $1,000 per plant. .
i had a friend that got $450,000 out of three plants.

he hired 22 illegal aliens to work in each plant weighing and packaging the stuff for him......... :roll:

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

The same people who used to price things on 'Wheel of Fortune' before they started giving money instead of prizes, is the same one who prices dope.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

FIDO wrote:This is probably the root cause of Ozz's thumb accident! :roll: :roll:
:aaaaa41 :aaaaa59

Someone said you couldn't buy a bag of Doritos, Lil Debbie cake or a Hostess Twinkie any where in Pike County today!

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

FIDO wrote:This is probably the root cause of Ozz's thumb accident! :roll: :roll:
hmm that explains it! :lol: kudos for the Pike Co. Sheriff Dept for the seizure! Athens and Vinton is on the patrol also!! :aaaaa41 :aaaaa59

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

:razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

I saw this story on the news the other night they said it was a group/groups or mexicans and they are growing them on state land so no one get in trouble if they are found.

Return to “The Off season”