kantucky, i had my first donato's pizza yesterday, wow.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

kantucky, i had my first donato's pizza yesterday, wow.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

we took a short ride from waverly here to chillicothe yesterday, drove all through town, and decided it was time to try a donato's pizza , i have heard so many irontonians rave about it, dang was it deelish. i got something with meat n vegetables , and an order of 3 cheese garlic bread, awl man. we got 2 ,14 inchers so we have some leftovers for today. we went to the one off the bridge street exit , man it was good. they told me they have ALOT of ironton people that come to chilli just to eat donato's. :aaaaa21

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Re: kantucky, i had my first donato's pizza yesterday, wow.

Post by kantuckyII »

We do...that's why I hope they never bring one down here too...cause, it wouldn't be the treat that it is now. It's very delicious!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

kantuckyII wrote:We do...that's why I hope they never bring one down here too...cause, it wouldn't be the treat that it is now. It's very delicious!

heard there putting one in Ashland.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

You've told me that for 10 years now Biggdowgg

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

Don't come up to Columbus then, there's one nearly on every block, and it loses it's appeal.

After being up here for 6 years, and having the other pizzas that Donatos tries to duplicate,
I think Donatos stinks.

Come up here, I'll take you on a tour of Pizza heaven.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

seofan_via_dublin wrote:Don't come up to Columbus then, there's one nearly on every block, and it loses it's appeal.

After being up here for 6 years, and having the other pizzas that Donatos tries to duplicate,
I think Donatos stinks.

Come up here, I'll take you on a tour of Pizza heaven.

2 questions: are you buying and can we hit the pizza joints that sell good cold draft beer.............if the answer is no to either question I aint coming to CBus.........now that is what stinks............ :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

I'm not answering no to either, but I don't think the budget would allow for
a pizza and beer tour for anymore than a couple of you southern boys.

Heck, I'm quite certain that it wouldn't hold up for a tour with just me and YTB.
I'm bigger than he is.

But that would be one heck of an economic stimulus package for the buisinesses involved.

blue53
All State

Post by blue53 »

they have one in krogers in Portsmouth. you can order hot or they have some boxed up ready to take home and bake at home.

WhiteWhiskers
JV Team

Post by WhiteWhiskers »

Are they better than DICK'S ????

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I remember the first time I had a Donato's Pizza. Me and a friend who lived in Cincinnati asked me, 'have you ever had a Donato's Pizza?' and no was the answer and off we went...the Classic Trio/thin crust is the way to go for me...it's so darned good it ain't even funny! it's not greasy like a lot of places pizzas are either

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

biggdowgg wrote:
kantuckyII wrote:We do...that's why I hope they never bring one down here too...cause, it wouldn't be the treat that it is now. It's very delicious!

heard there putting one in Ashland.
----------------------they are bd, they are renovating the old baskin robbins ice cream place there on 13th street , as you come off the ashland bridge, i think thats called the midtown mall, where ponderosa, big lots, gatti's pizza, subway all are. doesn't portsmouth have one now.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

WhiteWhiskers wrote:Are they better than DICK'S ????
---------------------------------------- i've never had dicks, lol but i'm hoping to. :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I had a Donato's pizza today in Cincinnati. Met a buddy of mine who lives up there at the Bass Pro Shops for a few hours and then we went to BPS, what a great afternoon/evening!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

You're Tiger Bait wrote:
WhiteWhiskers wrote:Are they better than DICK'S ????
---------------------------------------- i've never had dicks, lol but i'm hoping to. :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------that ain't funny, i said i hope so, i alreasdy know the culprit, you know what they say bout paybacks.

Return to “The Off season”