Facebook privacy (or lack thereof)

General Chat
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Re: Facebook privacy (or lack thereof)

Post by kantuckyII »

I think Facebook is wiping out sites like this one. On Facebook, I can talk to only friends..here, I run into people like Biggdowgg and Oz...

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

FIDO wrote:They say you can judge a person's character by the company he keeps.......just look at a few of the mods on this board.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Just saying..... :mrgreen:

Man, that is truly a mouthful......and talk about characters, we have our fair share on here for sure.........I wont name names but they know who they are and you and I also know them.......

one of them even followed me to face book but it is nice to know he cant post any pics of his friends............... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

vids4ckcrash
Varsity

Post by vids4ckcrash »

kantuckyII wrote:Hmmmmmmm Obama is going to take Facebook over as he is the anti-christ and in order to buy and sell you have to have a facebook account? hmmmmmmmmm????? :shock:

KYII - Here 'tis

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Surely you jest? ............... anyone knows that this was a joke about Facebook

perrycountyohio
Waterboy

Post by perrycountyohio »

Facebook is not worth worrying about. It is the sites that want your credit card number that should never be trusted.

Return to “The Off season”