Which Would YOU Rather Win?

General Chat

Which Would You Rather Win?

Total votes: 0

my2cents
S

Re: Which Would YOU Rather Win?

Post by my2cents »

Look, we're sorry there aren't any republicans on the list.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

my2cents wrote:Look, we're sorry there aren't any republicans on the list.

That's because we know they are all war-mongers.

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

FIDO wrote:Peace thru Strength....:12224 :12224 :12224 :12224 :12224 :12224

Most wars have been started either directly or indirectly by sitting democrats as Presidents. I don't find them at fault either. They played the cards dealt them and most did so appropriately.

Of course, Johnson didn't fare so well in Vietnam and how he managed the Vietnam War.

Bush was a total loser on how he handled Iraq. His decision to listen to Tricky Dick the Sequel and Rumsfailure over the General Powell was a collosal error that cost thousands of American Lives.

It seems now, OBAMA, is allowing American lives waste away in Afghanistan, while he is out globe trotting, instead of making a troop increase decision. THis is another huge campaign promise he has told HUGE LIES. I guess that's how you win a Peace Prize after being in office 2 weeks. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

.......and, dont forget along our own southwestern border. It was always my understanding that the POTUS first ( and primary) job was the security of this nations citizens, which, so far he has failed miserably.

IronTigerMum
Varsity

Post by IronTigerMum »

abuck76: I'm not confused.

whitey
Riding the Bench

Post by whitey »

I have NEVER seen anyone more full of themselves than SpaceCowboy. Anyone who personally knows him should win the Nobel for what they must put up with.

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

whitey wrote:I have NEVER seen anyone more full of themselves than SpaceCowboy. Anyone who personally knows him should win the Nobel for what they must put up with.

Whitey, I never claimed to know it all. Abuck and I have sparred for some time now. Matter of fact, when Im proven wrong about something, I will apologize. Believe me, I know Im not perfect and have never claimed to be. My only problem with the NPP, at least recent history, is how the commitee makes it political. I could care less if the person recieving the NPP is dem, repub, middle, or whatever. Reread my posts, carefully, and think about it.

my2cents
S

Post by my2cents »

I agree Space, I think most Americans could care less about the NPP, until it was given to Obama. Then Rush and Beck got their armies all in an uproar, like he had something to do with it in the first place.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

While idiots like Rush & Beck spew their venom, the real story is the slow death of the conservative movement. They are being replaced on the National & World stage as the elections bring reality to life. Kicking & screaming, they are being pulled off the stage and have now turned on their own party in an attempt to remain viable by killing off the moderates. I laugh at the "complaints" about Obama, but his outlook and policies, working towards PEACE and not war mongering, exposes them and their supporters on here. Heres hoping the neanderthals succeed in bring "purity" to their party. We can laugh at them then for decades to come as they rant in the corner out of power where they can't hurt anyone anymore !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Do you honestly think the United States and the world is moving toward peace?
Are you that blind?
The US is well on it's way to being OWNed by foreigners whom it owes TRILLIONS.
Keep the laughs right on coming.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

So you don't believe in our countries ability succeed?.................. :12224

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Not at the present rate we're going.

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

After this years winner of the Nobel Peace Prize, it just goes to show you that anyone can win it, therefore it makes the prize worthless, IMO. So I would have to go with the chia head.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

wow, so you think this country will fail?......wow...pretty negative.............Ya don't mind if others keep trying to make this a great country again, repsected by other nations once again?......... :12224

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

You can't expect to rack up the kind of debt/deficits this country has/is and just waltz right out it like nothing happened.

Is it really to hard to picture this country failing? Uh. . . wow! Take the blinders off and look around.
Idiots of all colors, creeds, and political affiliations in office; crippling national debts/deficits; and upcoming generations of self-serving, world-ignorant, morally-eroded youth. . . .

Smells like the Roman Empire all over again to me.

Return to “The Off season”