Please Read...Very Scary... Time to take a stand!!!

General Chat
d-5
SEOPS HOF

Re: Please Read...Very Scary... Time to take a stand!!!

Post by d-5 »

WhiteWhiskers wrote:
Burg_Grad_77 wrote:
I guess most of you also think you just won $500,000 from a Nigerian Prince and the Extends will make you more of a man. :mrgreen:

These two ideas are only paraphrases of part of a editoral In the PDT today.

And as far as saying the the e-mail is "blown way out of proportion";
how do we know that the sheriff's statement is 100% fact?
IMO I think the Sheriff is doing somewhat of a cover up job.
Illegal or not there is a problem in many places in this county with a certain group of individuals,down town Portsmout, at Walmart, Wheelersburg Krogers and the one thing that these individuals all have in common is race. Now I always heard that if it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and looks like a duck it's a DUCK.
As TheMalteseFalcon said, "No big deal....No problem". That is until you and yours starts having a problem with the duck.

John Browning has the answer ;-)

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

dont go to walmart after dark, them filthy mexicans come in there and make a mess and harass people too. since this whole fiasco me and a few guys i work with give a friendly warning to each other when mexicans are nearby...but its jokes...but they are dirty

Philly
All Conference

Post by Philly »

It is true that there are alot of Mexicans who come into Wal-Mart after dark, but it is the young people of Scioto county who come in after dark an cause the most trouble. I do try to walk out with other workers when I leave at 12:00pm....

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

where's your law enforcement?................ :12224

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

Philly wrote:It is true that there are alot of Mexicans who come into Wal-Mart after dark, but it is the young people of Scioto county who come in after dark an cause the most trouble. I do try to walk out with other workers when I leave at 12:00pm....

i agree....you see some strange looking and terrible behaved teenagers after dark. i usualy get off at 11:00 :razz:

WhiteWhiskers
JV Team

Post by WhiteWhiskers »

abuck76 wrote:where's your law enforcement?................ :12224

abuck76 I dont know where you're at but here in Scioto Co. we're broke No more $$$$ The Law didnt do much when they had money and now that the county is in debt the law wont do nothing. I ask the sheriff's department two months ago to enforce the parking laws at Wheelersburg Krogers, (handicap and fire lane) and they are not doing anything about it and wont. The average, tax paying citizen in this county is getting screwed and not even getting a kiss.
It is time that the voters of Scioto County put all the do nothing officials out of office and get office holders that will do the job with what they got to work with and quit the b itch'en!!!!!

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

Post by TheMalteseFalcon »

WhiteWhiskers wrote:IMO I think the Sheriff is doing somewhat of a cover up job.

I agree with that. There were a few unanswered questions (statements..accusations) in the email that the sheriff's report never addressed that I'd like clarification on........

drdano
Waterboy

Post by drdano »

My understanding is in Wheelersburg the law is of the "rent a cop" variety as is the case in many Scioto Co. towns, villages, etc.. Scioto County Commissioners and the Sheriff have failed in their elected duties to serve and to protect and no one seems to care!!!! (Taxpayers are you listening???) And yes Law enforcement does twist the truth to their advantage. An seems like a lot of Stories never get reported in the local rag. What do you think about that?
Do you know what it cost to deport one person let alone three? I have known of a couple of car crashes (rear ended, t-boned) that involved aliens, all illegal, no insurance, no license, and still here..........they were said to be Jailed, sentenced, deported!!!! It takes money to deport and it’s easier to relocate them than deport them. Think about it. The DA’s and the Judges are no better. And these cases are pushed under the radar. Oh by the way these American People had to pay to get their own cars fixed…
It will be interesting to see what happens to the one with the “Gun” . Three years for you or me if a gun is used, even waved? Threatening gesture?
At Wal-Mart in New Boston it would be the New Boston Police to enforce the law (loitering). But they are too busy looking for people with headlights and stop lights out to care about REAL Policing….So the gangs continue to hang unbothered, free to do as they will. Conceal and carry doesn’t work unless Ohio gets a law like Texas has…. Until something better happens the outlaws will continue to have the guns and honest people will continue to be hassled. Oh there’ll be more laws turning good honest people into outlaws while crime continues to grow because good honest people can’t defend themselves….. Some on this thread have by their replies said, "Who cares?" I say YOU WILL when it happens to YOU or a family member...... Remember, "But by the grace of God there go I".
By the way doesn’t Scioto County have a County sales tax that was supposed to pay for the needed services??? Oh, I forgot the new jail, AKA – Flop-House/Drunk Tank isn’t paying for itself like the citizens were told it would…….And now those same citizens coward in their homes at night for fear of being “hurt” if they venture out……. AH, the American Dream, how sweet it is……….for someone not of American birth (soil). That is………. IMHO-DrD

drdano
Waterboy

Post by drdano »

Just one more interesting item to add. In the enforcement of the "handicap, fire lane", and NO Parking Here areas. You must remember that the office of Sheriff is an elected one. Therefore, for years the Sheriff Office didn't give out citations for fear of "Upsetting" a rich voter aka supporter, or leader of the community who could push for the removal of the current Sheriff. This office did fill out reports but didn't cite. And not much has happened since. Of course the Office has added Speed Radar as a means of Departmental income. Just as The Hanging Rock and New Boston Police Departments did. As you can see for yourselves.....same oh….same oh…..
I remember in the 50’s and early 60’s Scioto Co. was a dumping ground for corpses that were killed elsewhere because if the law didn’t see it happen or have an eye witness to it there was no guilty party to arrest for it, crime unsolved. God let’s hope it doesn’t return to this state of affairs again…… IMHO, DrD

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

Are you guys telling me that a village the size of Wheelersburg and the amount of commerce there they cant afford their own police force?

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

eagles73 wrote:Are you guys telling me that a village the size of Wheelersburg and the amount of commerce there they cant afford their own police force?

I am thinking the same thing.

Even a place as small as Coal Grove has their own police department.

Coal Grove is a not even a city. They are called a village.

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

same thing with oak hill...they have their own cops and they are everywhere, i hate driving through oak hill

bilt4ordtuf
Waterboy

Post by bilt4ordtuf »

Thanks for the Heads up. Crazy World. I will not ever go to toro loco again.

Portsmouth98
All State

Post by Portsmouth98 »

WhiteWhiskers wrote:
abuck76 wrote:where's your law enforcement?................ :12224

abuck76 I dont know where you're at but here in Scioto Co. we're broke No more $$$$ The Law didnt do much when they had money and now that the county is in debt the law wont do nothing. I ask the sheriff's department two months ago to enforce the parking laws at Wheelersburg Krogers, (handicap and fire lane) and they are not doing anything about it and wont. The average, tax paying citizen in this county is getting screwed and not even getting a kiss.
It is time that the voters of Scioto County put all the do nothing officials out of office and get office holders that will do the job with what they got to work with and quit the bitch'en!!!!!

I wouldn't get your hopes up, I believe they decided they didn't want anyone with a chance of winning to run against them anymore.

Westsider1993
JV Team

Post by Westsider1993 »

So any new updates? Are people laying low? Business as usual? Just curious.

Return to “The Off season”