What's for dinner/supper tonight? - RECIPES

General Chat
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: What's for dinner/supper tonight? - RECIPES

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

C-Bolt wrote:Dang trench that is a lot for you! I used to love the Mcnuggets until they got rid of the hot mustard.I loved that stuff and have not had them since.You know they got McRib now don't you? Better get them now they won't be around long,old JP used to say the smell reminded him of a cigarette butt :lol:
I was hungry Bolt, Haven't had much to eat the last 3 days, nothing filling anyways. Believe it or not I was still hungry after eating them. They look smaller than they use to be. Don't know if that was why I was still hungry or not. I got a frozen Freschetta pizza in the freezer for tomorrow. Don't know if they are any good or not. You ever had one of those? I think ole GK got me thinking on those Mcrib's. Kinda turned me away from those what he said about them. Yeah, CK told me they had them, but I said, no thanks. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Took wife out for steak,salad and pumpkin pie .

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Trenchfoot wrote: I think ole GK got me thinking on those Mcrib's.
Ahhh thats just if pork is undercooked is what he was thinking tricky nosis.I usually give it a good nuke anyway after I get home to warm it back up.Any of that meat could make you sick if its not fully cooked

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

C-Bolt wrote:
Trenchfoot wrote: I think ole GK got me thinking on those Mcrib's.
Ahhh thats just if pork is undercooked is what he was thinking tricky nosis.I usually give it a good nuke anyway after I get home to warm it back up.Any of that meat could make you sick if its not fully cooked
Yep, that's what it is, if under cooked, the brain worm lives on. :lol: :lol: :lol: With my luck I'm not chancing even re-heating it. Don't trust Mickey Dee's either to cook it right the first time. Eating one of those on the road where a microwave isn't at hand could be pure brain worm trouble. Lots of ways to look at it. I've notice the ones in the past wasn't hot when I ate them. No more for me for awhile. Hamburger is much safer than pork if it's mistakenly under cooked a bit. Can set around for a little bit and still be safe to eat kinda cold. People eat extra rare steak and get by with it and hamburger is beef as well.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Eating steaks rare and bloody might be safe, but I have heard you always want to cook hamburger thoroughly because the bacteria gets ground into the meat and it has to be cooked all the way through or you can get sick.Alot of people get e-coli eating undercooked burger .Also you have to hope these resteraunt workers wear gloves or keep their hands washed clean or you can get sick that way too if they take a poopy or wipe their nose while making your burger :122247

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

C-Bolt wrote:Eating steaks rare and bloody might be safe, but I have heard you always want to cook hamburger thoroughly because the bacteria gets ground into the meat and it has to be cooked all the way through or you can get sick.Alot of people get e-coli eating undercooked burger .Also you have to hope these resteraunt workers wear gloves or keep their hands washed clean or you can get sick that way too if they take a poopy or wipe their nose while making your burger :122247
Better than the brain worm imo. I try not to think about any of it, but it's hard not to. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I was thinking about the burger among a few other things over at the Burrito buggy Monday and Tuesday. It was nice and warm. I could see those ladybugs flying around in the air everywhere, they was all over my back door. Just wonder how many landed in the Burrito buggy's grub?? He had the buggy wide open, every window panel was up. :lol: :lol: :lol: But still had a line of people at lunch time. Makes me wonder if anybody ate a lady bug or two in their taco's and burrito's? Those ladybugs are magical sneaky little bugs, one second you don't see one and the next second there are two or three that land on something out of nowhere. :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm glad it's getting colder, that's the time to eat fast food, no flies to worry about as well.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Would definitely spice up them burritos a little lol

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Probably somebody buying buuuueeeekksss, later that evening. Street cleaner was going up and down the street Tuesday around lunch time as well. Heavy dust clouds was a flying towards the buggy and going right in there. I couldn't believe he didn't shut those window panels down till they was done sweeping the street. Glad I don't get any grub from there. Dust mites, flies and ladybug tacos and burrito's. :lol: :lol: :lol: Go get ya a big Burrito from there Bolt? :o :o :122248

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Monterey chicken melt sub with tomato/spinach/onion/green pepper/cucumber. Subway. Dang thing was good.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

pork chops at the Road House..............

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

3 TJ's c-dogs and half a TJ's sub.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Had a Tuna Sub from Subway.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Dairy Queen. 2 double cheeseburger deluxe/Large DF mushrooms/Large Pepsi

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Puerto Rican pasta

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

C-Bolt wrote:Puerto Rican pasta
:122245 OK BJ. :122245 Sounds good. I haven't had pasta in a few months that I can remember. :122249

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Having Millers Chicken Gizzards tonight

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Free Bob's pizza.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Christys italian sub

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

C-Bolt wrote:Christys italian sub
How are those I-subs from there? I don't care for their pizza, and the prices are a tad high for me. :122249

Leo Byrd
SEO

Post by Leo Byrd »

Meat loaf and taters..(mashed)....

Return to “The Off season”