Looking for teams....

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
FrodoBaggins
Waterboy

Looking for teams....

Post by FrodoBaggins »

The chillicothe Future Cavs basketball program is looking for teams to be a part of their 2014-2015 biddy basketball league. This league consist of boys grades 3-6 with each grade level having their own game (the games will be on sundays and in the past have started at 1pm). If you are interested please contact Morgan Roderrick 740-703-5229. Thanks!

6-4-3=2o
Varsity

Re: Looking for teams....

Post by 6-4-3=2o »

Do you plan on all games being played in Chillicothe? One game each Sunday or multiple games? When do you plan on the season starting/ending? Thanks.

FrodoBaggins
Waterboy

Post by FrodoBaggins »

6-4-3=2o wrote:Do you plan on all games being played in Chillicothe? One game each Sunday or multiple games? When do you plan on the season starting/ending? Thanks.
I dont know the specifics as I posted this for Mr. Roderrick. I do know that in the past each grade level has a played a game on sunday (hour time slots), have a home and away game with each team in the league and season started around the beginning of Dec and went through 1st two weeks of Feb. Also Chillicothe has hosted the a year end tournament game for the league as well

FAN
Waterboy

Post by FAN »

Did you form a new league or is this the league that has all the SVC teams in it?

open_post
Freshman Team

Post by open_post »

If you need 3rd grade teams I think Logan Elm would be interested.

Thanks

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”