S

Re: WEST @Burg

Post by noles_fan »

I would really like to see this game with both squads 100%

Jorge Sandusky
Riding the Bench

Post by Jorge Sandusky »

I would say Burg by a lot in both games.

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

Jorge Sandusky wrote:I would say Burg by a lot in both games.
It's all starting to make sense now. I thought you was a Northwest fan but turns out your just a West hater!!!

then what
Varsity

Post by then what »

Pirates win both the 7th and 8th, too much speed and athletic ability for both pirates teams. good luck to both teams lets pray for an injury free game!!!!!

WildWestSider
Waterboy

Post by WildWestSider »

then what wrote:Pirates win both the 7th and 8th, too much speed and athletic ability for both pirates teams. good luck to both teams lets pray for an injury free game!!!!!

Well that too much speed and athleticism didn't work out so well did it ?

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

then what wrote:Pirates win both the 7th and 8th, too much speed and athletic ability for both pirates teams. good luck to both teams lets pray for an injury free game!!!!!
Turns out West 7th had too much heart and desire to be denied this one!!!!!

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

Jorge Sandusky wrote:I would say Burg by a lot in both games.
Dont you get tired of being wrong!!!!! You should stop going against West 7th grade they are winners and are going to keep winning.

Westsider1993
JV Team

Post by Westsider1993 »

Believe the hype. A healthy West 7th grade is the real deal. And they still are not healthy. Haters stop hatin.going to be fun to watch for years to come. I see gold footballs in their future.

tomcat
Riding the Bench

Post by tomcat »

8th Grade

BURG 36
west 0

Jorge Sandusky
Riding the Bench

Post by Jorge Sandusky »

Westside Pride !!!!!!! Way to go 7th grade, you are the real deal.

tomcat
Riding the Bench

Post by tomcat »

7th Grade

BURG 0
west 6

then what
Varsity

Post by then what »

"west sider [quote="Westsider1993"]Believe the hype. A healthy West 7th grade is the real deal. And they still are not healthy. Haters stop hatin.going to be fun to watch for years to come. I see gold footballs in their future.

Really gold footballs in there future? The seventh grade won by 6 points, The west 8th grade got waxed. When you combine those classes in high school Wheelersburg will dominate like we always do in the SOC. You might want to do some researach on the future football classes at wheelersburg and you will see that The burg is loaded for the next 6 years. So this 7th grade class at west is talented but until you get consistent play in every class I hardly think they will win any gold footballs! And further more act like you have been there in winning the 7th grade game. It was like the west fans just won the dang superbowl or NCAA national championship. Then again I guess when you only win those gold footballs once every 5 or 10 years you really haven't been there! Typical West side mentality. Go Pirates.............

Westsider1993
JV Team

Post by Westsider1993 »

then what wrote:"west sider
Westsider1993 wrote:Believe the hype. A healthy West 7th grade is the real deal. And they still are not healthy. Haters stop hatin.going to be fun to watch for years to come. I see gold footballs in their future.

Really gold footballs in there future? The seventh grade won by 6 points, The west 8th grade got waxed. When you combine those classes in high school Wheelersburg will dominate like we always do in the SOC. You might want to do some researach on the future football classes at wheelersburg and you will see that The burg is loaded for the next 6 years. So this 7th grade class at west is talented but until you get consistent play in every class I hardly think they will win any gold footballs! And further more act like you have been there in winning the 7th grade game. It was like the west fans just won the dang superbowl or NCAA national championship. Then again I guess when you only win those gold footballs once every 5 or 10 years you really haven't been there! Typical West side mentality. Go Pirates.............
Thank you for providing motivation for years to come us "typical Westsiders" love it when people from God's country doubt us. As one of your brilliant loyal Pirate fans once said we should be proud of our boys and take them to Jim Dandy's to celebrate. Well I guess we will be eating Big moes in October for years to come!! You obviously have no clue the talent stacked up and waiting from the Jr high down. I will save this in my archives and look u up in a few years so u can eat crow while we eat jim dandys. Good luck to you. PS don't stick up on too much black powder for your cannon that stuff goes bad when it sits very long.

Falconfever
Waterboy

Post by Falconfever »

Where does everyone think Minford falls in the talks of the future they lost too burg by the way of 6 fumbles but that's no excuse and they beat west at west. They have a stable at the wings and probably the fastest player in scioto county in the 7th grade at QB. I see a very bright future for Minford football.

then what
Varsity

Post by then what »

I think Minford will play with the pirates in the future that has been the only school around here beside ironton of course that has played our younger boys close in every grade. Yes the future is bright for Minford...........

Westsider1993
JV Team

Post by Westsider1993 »

Minford 7th grade has some nice athletes. I would bet your 7th grade QB will be a feature tailback in HS. He's a good kid. I would say West and Minford will dominate the SOC2. Burgs run is over for awhile. I had to say that for my dearest buddy Then what...:)

Falconfever
Waterboy

Post by Falconfever »

He's going to stay at QB to much talent around at the running backs so moving woundnt be a nessary.For how young hes foot work is good an he has a very good arm and it's his first year playing that position.

toast
All State

Post by toast »

Westsider1993 wrote:Minford 7th grade has some nice athletes. I would bet your 7th grade QB will be a feature tailback in HS. He's a good kid. I would say West and Minford will dominate the SOC2. Burgs run is over for awhile. I had to say that for my dearest buddy Then what...:)
No love for Northwest? They have arguably the best 8th grade team in the SOC. We will find out more when they play Minford this week.

West dominate the SOC? If I remember correctly last years 8th grade team did not have a winning record. Has this years West 8th grade team even won a single game? Now the 7th grade team is solid, but I wouldn't call them dominate.

Wheelersburg has solid teams in both grades. But Waverly's 7th grade beat Burg and we have only won two games. Burg's 8th grade has lost to Northwest and Minford. Beat Waverly by a TD.

The only trend I see is a more balanced SOC from top to bottom than ever before. And that's saying something, given we have had 5 different outright champions in the last seven or eight years. (High School level)

And let's not forget the Valley Indians. Appear to be at the bottom with this year's Jr. High squad but they have a very good 9th grade class.

Westsider1993
JV Team

Post by Westsider1993 »

All everyone does is argue on the preps. If someone says thier team is good on their thread there is always someone to cut them down. I used to enjoy this site but it is full of haters anymore. No
Valid points only chest pounding. And yes I have done the same but always as retaliation. 2 wrongs don't make a right I know. My point is stay on your thread and brag. I don't
Go to a burg Minford thread and talk about how great West is. As far as high school goes yes I would bet the farm on burg over west big this year, but don't forget about what west did to them at burg last year. It comes and it goes.

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”