Youth Soccer tournaments

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
jeepmadness
JV Team

Youth Soccer tournaments

Post by jeepmadness »

Does anyone have the dates of the lucasville soccer tournament for this year?

Any other possible youth soccer tournaments in the area? Dates?

Soccerguy
Waterboy

Re: Youth Soccer tournaments

Post by Soccerguy »

October 20/21st

jeepmadness
JV Team

Post by jeepmadness »

thanks

Pedro
Riding the Bench

Post by Pedro »

When is the tournament scheduled at South Webster?

Tower
JV Team

Post by Tower »

Northwest had all girls tournament last year and may consider again this year if people show interest. Heard been some changes to Valley tournament, only letting one team per age group from each school. I would love to see more tournaments so more kids get more chances to play.

Soccerguy
Waterboy

Post by Soccerguy »

Valley is not only letting one team per age group. They will allow as many that want to enter, enter. I would suggest that any questions about the valley tournament be forwarded to lucasvilleyouthsoccer@gmail.com.

There are a few changes, i.e. number of players per team, and other small stuff. Nothing about one team per age group.

Tower
JV Team

Post by Tower »

Soccerguy wrote:Valley is not only letting one team per age group. They will allow as many that want to enter, enter. I would suggest that any questions about the valley tournament be forwarded to lucasvilleyouthsoccer@gmail.com.

There are a few changes, i.e. number of players per team, and other small stuff. Nothing about one team per age group.

Thanks soccerguy, that will relieve a lot of pressure on getting team together. I know it is early in season but trying to look ahead and figure out what kids to take. With options of taking more than one team makes it easier and doesn't hurt the kids feelings. Valley does put on a good tournament every year and appreciate the work they do.

Soccerguy
Waterboy

Post by Soccerguy »

No problem, just wanted to put the right info out there. I agree with you, it is a great tournament. It's Alot of fun!!

crazedsoccerfan
Riding the Bench

Post by crazedsoccerfan »

South Point Youth Soccer League will be hosting their annual "Kick'n for a Cure" soccer tourament on Nov. 3rd and 4th. For more info email gscythes@gmail.com or call (740) 532-3417.

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”