11-12 boys district tournament

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
sdafm1
Waterboy

11-12 boys district tournament

Post by sdafm1 »

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the 11-12 year old boys District Tournament bracket with dates and times? The tournament starting July 8th at Symmes Valley. :?:

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Re: 11-12 boys district tournament

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

Contact your local league president or contact someone on the district staff.

pantherdad
JV Team

Post by pantherdad »

Any score updates? I know Chesapeake over Minford, 4-0 and I believe Portsmouth over Chillicothe 13-1?

2ndchance
Riding the Bench

Post by 2ndchance »

What about the Ironton game ?

pantherdad
JV Team

Post by pantherdad »

Had to leave after the Chesapeake game. Did not get to see any of the Ironton game.

2ndchance
Riding the Bench

Post by 2ndchance »

And the Burg game?

I-town-90
Freshman Team

Post by I-town-90 »

Ironton won 5-0 and I believe the Burg basically got a buy as Green didn't show I think. I may be wrong on the Burg, but I am pretty certain Tigers won 5-0.

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

Ironton did win 5-0 over Coal Grove. Didn't hear much about it other than one of the coaches from CG made a fool of himself. Wheelersburg didn't play Green as Green dropped out giving Wheelersburg a bye into the 2nd round against Ironton.

VIKING GRAD
Riding the Bench

Post by VIKING GRAD »

Thats a real good post BlindWhiteHat since you wasn't even at the game. Since the Ironton coach delayed the game for 15 or 20 minutes arguing a call that didn't go his way. I guess thats ok even though everyone one else knew it was the right call.If you want to call someone a fool or make any other remarks about someone at least witness it for yourself. Coal Grove plays Monday if you'd like to watch the game or call someone a fool to their face. It was a pretty good game.

MinFalcon
Waterboy

Post by MinFalcon »

That's nothing unusual from that CG coach. He makes a fool of himself everywhere he goes.
Anyway, pretty dominating game. The kid from Ironton pitched a real good game. CG only had 3 base runners the whole game. I think 2 walks and 1 pretty well hit ball that could go either way. Base hit or Error on Ironton second baseman? Possible no hitter?

THE GOVENOR
All State

Post by THE GOVENOR »

The boy from Chesy pitched a real good game last night. I heard he Struck out 15 batters. Did Minford even have a hit?

MinFalcon
Waterboy

Post by MinFalcon »

I agree the Chesy kid threw real nice game and took it to us. Falcons really struggled at the plate made some errors in the field as well. Not our best game at all. Maybe made a mistake by not starting Alley kid on the mound. Handled the loss with class though.

MinFalcon
Waterboy

Post by MinFalcon »

Back to my previous post on the CG and Ironton game. I went back and read it. Nothing against those CG kids at all. They are a tough bunch and seem like some good kids. I know that they gave the Falcons everything they wanted a couple of years ago. I was just stating that the Ironton kid looked really good, he would be a hard draw for any team to go against in the first round.
Just something needs done about that one coach from CG.

pantherdad
JV Team

Post by pantherdad »

Lester for Chesapeake had 16K's, gave up one hit, complete game.

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

VIKING GRAD wrote:Thats a real good post BlindWhiteHat since you wasn't even at the game. Since the Ironton coach delayed the game for 15 or 20 minutes arguing a call that didn't go his way. I guess thats ok even though everyone one else knew it was the right call.If you want to call someone a fool or make any other remarks about someone at least witness it for yourself. Coal Grove plays Monday if you'd like to watch the game or call someone a fool to their face. It was a pretty good game.

I just typed what I was told but since you seem so offended I'll try to keep the rest of my posts "eye witness accounts" only.

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

pantherdad wrote:Lester for Chesapeake had 16K's, gave up one hit, complete game.

Wow that is awesome!!!! Peake came in third last year and if I am correct most of the boys were 11 then. They should go really far this year. Hope they have a lot of depth at the pitcher position cause one man can't do it all!

VIKING GRAD
Riding the Bench

Post by VIKING GRAD »

BlindWhiteHat wrote:
VIKING GRAD wrote:Thats a real good post BlindWhiteHat since you wasn't even at the game. Since the Ironton coach delayed the game for 15 or 20 minutes arguing a call that didn't go his way. I guess thats ok even though everyone one else knew it was the right call.If you want to call someone a fool or make any other remarks about someone at least witness it for yourself. Coal Grove plays Monday if you'd like to watch the game or call someone a fool to their face. It was a pretty good game.

I just typed what I was told but since you seem so offended I'll try to keep the rest of my posts "eye witness accounts" only.

I'm not offended....not from Coal Grove or Ironton. I never saw much of anything different between the two coaches, both where on the field to much complaining,but i guess i could have missed something.

jtpop
Riding the Bench

Post by jtpop »

I think the Peake has the pitching to go far. I also was wondering why Minford didn't start the Alley kid. I also wonder why they took out the kid that started the game. unless he was tired. It was very hot. Looked like he was still throwing hard. I think the only run he gave up was on an error.

jtpop
Riding the Bench

Post by jtpop »

also, the tourny is only 9 days long this year, that may hurt some teams that are short on pitching.

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

Burg 12 - Ironton 0

Good job Pirates!!!

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”