Best 4th-6th grade girls basketball players

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
strongunderneath
Waterboy

Best 4th-6th grade girls basketball players

Post by strongunderneath »

Who are some of the best 4th-6th grade girls basketball players in se ohio?

WestFan27
Freshman Team

Re: Best 4th-6th grade girls basketball players

Post by WestFan27 »

4th grade Erin Daniels-Minford
5th grade Hall girl from Coal Grove, Blanton girls from S Webster, Kayleigh Coleman-West, Haleigh Throckmorton-West
6th grade Kacie Hall-S Webster, Cunningham-Burg, Salyers-Burg

That is just a few, I know there is more

falconfan86
Riding the Bench

Post by falconfan86 »

Definitely know the Daniels girl is tough..When a 4th grader goes coast to coast with the left hand and shoots with the left hand, plus very unselfish, great passer off the dribble..The other girls on this list are good also..

looking down from above
Waterboy

Post by looking down from above »

5th grade girl-Laura Pullins from Reedsville Eastern...

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

Madison Maddawg Williams NY
Jesse Addis NY.

Both in 4th grade. They played with the young lady from minford on their aau team that was runner up to the national champion Atlanta team.

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

I guess I didn't notice 4 thru 6th

For NY:

Two players that have improved on the 4th grade team are Addison Bowers and Sydney Fick

5th grade Cammy Dupler, Sam Taylor and Jordan Fick.

6th grade Hannah Taylor and Kaitlyn (sp) Hurd

The 3rd-8th grade girls are loaded. I believe in these grades there are almost 20 of the girls playing aau ball. And height!!!! What are you people feeding these girls? Looks like we potentiallly could have 3 six foot girls on the same team when they reach high school.

AdvAntAgeousbAller
Waterboy

Post by AdvAntAgeousbAller »

4th Grade -

I've seen Jessie Addis and Madison Williams from NY play multiple times. Those girls are on top of their game! They are two amazing atheletes who appear to be very advanced (light-years) in their skills. Their obvious dedication to the sport shines through! I'd say they are the top two guards in SE Ohio at the biddy league level.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

logan youth b-ball asso. 6th grade girl are pretty good.

titan pride
Waterboy

Post by titan pride »

Hands down Kacie Hall is the best 6th grade player around and could probable be the best 7th grader and start for 8th grade. FROM WEBSTER

Pointing Falcon
JV Team

Post by Pointing Falcon »

There is a 4th grade girl from Logan that is pretty good. Unfortunately, I have no clue of her name. One of the most entertaining matchups I saw last weekend was her against the PG from NY.

Keepin It Real
Waterboy

Post by Keepin It Real »

Rebecca Green from Jackson is an unbelievable talent at the 4th grade level. She plays on the Jackson 4th grade boys team and continues to dominate game after game.

AdvAntAgeousbAller
Waterboy

Post by AdvAntAgeousbAller »

I would enjoy watching some of these 4th grade girls. Sounds like we have a lot of talent in our area. Jessie Addis and Madison Williams from Nelsonville-York also played on 4th grade boys and 6th grade boys teams this year.

It would be nice to see all of these girls get together for AAU or Gus Macker sometime!

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

The girl from Logan is Cassie Bentley. Great Player. Mad Dawg (Madison) and Wild Woman (Jessie) play AAU for Team Ohio that was second in the national tournament. Their Gus Macker team played up in the 10u and won or came in 2nd in the Mackers they entered last year. They also played in the boys Sate Tornament in Cbus last weekend where their team came in 2nd Div III losing to Columbus Academy in CA's tightest game of the wknd. They will be playing this wknd at the NY tournament opening against a very tough Logan team that has played in COBA all year. Speaking of COBA, it was nice seeing all the local teams that played there. Vinton County, Belpre, Ironton and a few others which makes me realize that these are the better programs in SE Ohio and now I see why. Playing in that league only benefits the local teams and makes them stronger programs. I would like to see NY get in that league but realize that travel would be difficult for some.

MaroonGoldMom
Waterboy

Post by MaroonGoldMom »

Meigs has a 4th grade basketball team for the first time since the elementary has consolidated they are AWESOME. What a good little team! Peyton Humphreys is a 5'4" 10 year old and she is dominating underneath. Madison Hendrix is the ball handler and she does a great job at bringing the ball down the court. What impresses me the most about this team is their ability to pass and share the ball. Great things to come from this team!!!

number1fan
Waterboy

Post by number1fan »

Don't count Lexie Barrier, 6th grader from Ironton out. Also played AAU with Kacie Hall and is somebody to keep your eyes on.

bbcoach
Waterboy

Post by bbcoach »

we were at the Logan 5th and 6th girls tourny, there were 2 girls that was playing for Wellston that looked pretty tough. I dont know there names but there numbers where 97 and 17. number 97 handled the ball real well and the number 17 was just an all around good player. does anybody know there names.

Peanut
JV Team

Post by Peanut »

Rock Hill has two very good 6th graders in Kaci Russell and Sammy Dillon. Both are quick with the ball and really know the game well. Their team was 17-5 this year and won three tournaments. RH 7th grade team next year will be very tough.

basketballref
Waterboy

Post by basketballref »

Jessie Addis has to be the best 4th grade girl I have seen in a long time.

UKFAN
Waterboy

Post by UKFAN »

Yes, I have to agree with the post above. Rebecca Green from Jackson is probably hands down one of the most talented girls in Ohio at the 4th grade level. Not only does she excel with the AAU girls program, she has been competing on a boys traveling team for 2 years and is better than 75% of the boys! Great talent!

pirategrad85
Waterboy

Post by pirategrad85 »

bbcoach wrote:we were at the Logan 5th and 6th girls tourny, there were 2 girls that was playing for Wellston that looked pretty tough. I dont know there names but there numbers where 97 and 17. number 97 handled the ball real well and the number 17 was just an all around good player. does anybody know there names.

Number 17 was Kalle Coleman. She is a 5th grader at Wheelersburg.

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”