So. Webster Jr. High Tournament

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
Jeep-ster
Freshman Team

So. Webster Jr. High Tournament

Post by Jeep-ster »

When are the Jr. High girls & boys tournament games at Webster?

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

Re: So. Webster Jr. High Tournament

Post by clevelandbrowns#1 »

Who plays who and what times?? please put schedule on here!!!

Tripleplay
Freshman Team

Post by Tripleplay »

I know the girls start Saturday. 7th boys start Wednesday and 8th boys start Thursday. Will try to post schedules tomorrow morning unless someone post them before I get them.

Tripleplay
Freshman Team

Post by Tripleplay »

7th girls top of bracket: Webster vs bye: Minford vs northwest Saturday @ 10. Lower bracket: burg vs valley Saturday @ 11:30 and west vs oak hill Saturday @11:30. Next round is Monday and championship is Saturday.
8th girls upper bracket: Webster vs oak hill Sat. @ 1:00/Minford vs clay Sat. @ 1:00. Lower bracket: burg vs west Sat @ 2:30/valley vs northwest Sat @ 2:30. Will post boys later

Tripleplay
Freshman Team

Post by Tripleplay »

7th boys upper bracket: Minford vs oak hill Wed. @ 6/ west vs valley Wed. @ 6:00. Lower bracket: burg vs nwest Wed. @ 7:30 and clay vs Webster Wed. @ 7:30. Next round Saturday and championship is Monday the 18th.
8th boys upper bracket: valley vs Webster Thur. @ 6:00, and clay vs oak hill Thur. @ 6:00. Lower bracket: Minford vs nwest Thur. 7:30, and burg vs west Thur. @ 7:30. Next round is same as boys 7th

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

Post by clevelandbrowns#1 »

thx, tripleplay

Tripleplay
Freshman Team

Post by Tripleplay »

Junior High Tournament games for today, Feb. 11th, have been canceled. Parking lot is a sheet of ice! Games will begin at 6:00 Monday evening. Will post new times when I know for sure.

Tripleplay
Freshman Team

Post by Tripleplay »

7th grade Girls games will be played on Monday. 8th grade girls games will be played on Wednesday. After that, nothing is scheduled. They have a Boys Varsity contest with Valley to reschedule. Will let you know more when I know.

minford17
Varsity

Post by minford17 »

Does that mean a change in the seventh grade boys games on Wednesday?

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

minford17 wrote:Does that mean a change in the seventh grade boys games on Wednesday?
I was actually wondering the same thing. With the Pee-Wee tourney at Portsmouth this week, along with the 7th & 8th Grade tourneys at Webster, my schedule already looked like a trainwreck. :122246

By the way, minford17, have you noticed that my "harley" got a tune-up? :lol: 8)

minford17
Varsity

Post by minford17 »

Yes! Sounds a lot QUIETER now.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

awful cold to be riding....glad we found a cover to put on it so it's quiet the rest of the winter.

minford17
Varsity

Post by minford17 »

Finals set for boys tournament.

7th grade finals will see Minford vs Wheelersburg at 6.

8th grade finals will be Valley vs Minford for the rubber match between these two strong teams. Valley won by 2 at Valley, and Minford won by 5 in OT at Minford.

knowledge
All Conference

Post by knowledge »

When ?

knowledge
All Conference

Post by knowledge »

NM just got word it is tonight.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Valley and Minford 8th grade are the cream of the SOC2 wen they get to be in high school

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

Just watched an epic game between Valley and Minford. Very good game put on by both teams. Congrats to Valley on the Tournament Championship and congrats to Minford on a very good season.

Hitops2.0
Varsity

Post by Hitops2.0 »

VALLEY 8TH WINS THE COUNTY TOURNEY OVER MINFORD 8TH GRADE IN ANOTHER VERY VERY GOOD BALLGAME ....BOTH TEAMS VERY SAVVY AND GOOD PASSING AND DEFENSE ....I THINK THE SCORE WAS 53 -43..... I DONT KNOW ....BUT MINFORD' S KELLY AND ALLEY SHOT VERY WELL AND A. ALLEY KNOCKED DOWN THE FREE THROWS ...BUT COULD NOT GET OVER A 7 pt HUMP IN 4TH QUARTER CREATED BY VALLEY'S PRESS AND SOME GOOD PASSING TO OPEN GUYS ....CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH TEAMS ON GOOD SEASONS

B Ball Fan
Waterboy

Post by B Ball Fan »

Congrats to the Valley team. There should be many good games for years to come between these two schools. In Minford we can only hope that the rumors are not true and the 8th grade coach does not follow his son into the high school. That was the main downfall of the team this year focusing too much on his son. Otherwise they seem to be a very talented group of boys.

B Ball Fan
Waterboy

Post by B Ball Fan »

Congrats to the Valley team. There should be many great games played between these two teams for years to come. We in Minford can only hope that the rumor is not true and the 8th grade coach does not follow his son into high school. The main downfall of the team was that he focused the game too much on his son. Otherwise they seem to be a very talented group of boys.

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”