Riding the Bench

hornets@bills

Post by hornetdad »

thought on this game

BillsMomma
Waterboy

Re: hornets@bills

Post by BillsMomma »

I would love to give my thoughts on this game...but everytime someone speaks out against the hornets they get a butt load of stingers... But here it goes.... GO BILLS!!!

sports23432
Riding the Bench

Post by sports23432 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Funny Billsmomma......butt load of stingers.....how true, how true.....I'm going with ya on this one......

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!

fan#1
Waterboy

Post by fan#1 »

Me too, GO BILLS!!!

hornetdad
Riding the Bench

Post by hornetdad »

i think this will be a very good game. i like my hornets to win 12-0

ironhead
Waterboy

Post by ironhead »

I'm going to go with the Grove. Those boys were so pumped last night after that win. It's going to take a bulldozer to bring them down.

Good luck Grove... Sorry about the ice water Travis. NOT!

hornetdad
Riding the Bench

Post by hornetdad »

how is the bills qb did he break his arm. if so hope he is alright. i hope he can play sat in superbowl
i hate to see a kid work so hard to get their and cant play because he is hurt

littlehornetsfan1214
JV Team

Post by littlehornetsfan1214 »

GO GROVE!!!!!

Pocket Aces
S

Post by Pocket Aces »

game just went final

CG 28-0

hornetman58
Freshman Team

Post by hornetman58 »

Nice job B team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sstarr
Waterboy

Post by sstarr »

GREAT GAME

blacknblue
JV Team

Post by blacknblue »

great game by both teams. coach waulk really gets those little hornets fired up for their games. you deserved it little b team, because you went out and earned it.

sad thing to see one of the ironton coaches get mad and call out one of cg coaches. not a very good thing to do on the field right in front of the kids on the playing field. you are to set a good example for kids no matter how high your emotions get out there, and sometimes you better be careful what you ask for.

grovefan
Waterboy

Post by grovefan »

I watched that guy he should be ashamed of himself. mainly because what we teach kids is to look up to your coaches. and that guy did not do the kids right. after what he done i seen the kids even change their attidude

littlehornetsfan1214
JV Team

grovefan wrote:I watched that guy he should be ashamed of himself. mainly because what we teach kids is to look up to your coaches. and that guy did not do the kids right. after what he done i seen the kids even change their attidude

i agree 100%
i think someone last year or the year before actually beat this guy up during a practice at ironton last year for downgrading 1 of there players.....

BillsBcoach
Waterboy

Post by BillsBcoach »

littlehornetsfan1214 wrote:
grovefan wrote:I watched that guy he should be ashamed of himself. mainly because what we teach kids is to look up to your coaches. and that guy did not do the kids right. after what he done i seen the kids even change their attidude

i agree 100%
i think someone last year or the year before actually beat this guy up during a practice at ironton last year for downgrading 1 of there players.....

1st off get your story straight littlehornetsfan about what happened at Ironton three years ago. I was the won that was involved in what you guys are saying that I called your coach out. Let me represent myself. I in no way shape or form called anyone out. What I did do is tell both coaches that was crap what was going on. Running no huddle and passing with under 2 minutes left on the clock up by three touchdowns. Then one of the coaches told me to get back in my huddle or he was going to break my f ing jaw. So there you go for role models at coal grove. Teach your kids to run it up on people and break peoples jaw if they don't agree. I mean what are you really teaching your kids at that point. Coal grove played an awesome game that is fine WIN with class and resprect. Take a knee in victory formation pour gatorade all over the coach. That is what is supposed to happen. Not running no huddle and throwing wheel routes under two minutes to go in the game keep in mind up by three touchdowns.

hornetman58
Freshman Team

Post by hornetman58 »

Hey coach, you need to check your facts. How do you take a knee with over 3 min. left in the game not 2 old buddy. I guess your like Rodney Dangerfield you get no respect?

hornetdad
Riding the Bench

Post by hornetdad »

hey coach you cant tell your kids to stop playing with over 3 min to play. all you have to do is play some defense and stop us if you dont want us to score. i would like to congrat you on a good year

i would like to say congrat to B team hornets on a great year and super bowl champs

groveman1
Freshman Team

Post by groveman1 »

I AGREE HORNETMAN58 THERE WERE OVER THREE MINUTES LEFT IN THE GAME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHOULD WE HAVE PUNTED ON 2 AND 7 OR HOW ABOUT 1 AND 10 WOULD THAT HAVE SUITED YOU BILLS COACH BECAUSE I AM SURE YOU WOULD HAVE NOT TRIED TO SCORE ANY MORE YEAH WELL BUFFALO CRAP IF YOU ASK ME. LOOK HERE IS THE DEAL YOU LOST GET OVER IT YOUR PLAYERS DID A GREAT JOB AND PLAYED THERE HEARTS OUT. THEY SHOULD BE PROUD OF HOW THE PLAYED REGUARDLESS OF THE SCORE

littlehornetsfan1214
JV Team

billsbcoach

im not a facts guy . iwas just making a point that you are known to run your mouth. and the fight at the practice field THREE years ago proves my point.
i didnt see a no huddle offence just that you wasnt ready on D.

(Now that is a setting a good example) :roll: :roll:

groveman1
Freshman Team

Post by groveman1 »

I AGREE LITTLEHORNETSFAN1214 IN MY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYONE GET BEAT UP OR BUSTED IN THE MOUTH FOR NO REASON. NO MATTER WHAT THE PERSON SAYS THERE ARE UNDERLYING CIRCUMSTANCES TO WHAT HAPPENS AND YES IT DOES SHOW A PATTERN.

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”