Top 10 8th Grade Girls Teams

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
Cruiser74
Waterboy

Re: Top 10 8th Grade Girls Teams

Post by Cruiser74 »

Westfall girls just won the SVC league and tournament championships. They finished 17-0, and with a 34 game winning streak.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

did webster play all their full roster? or did they lose a few players the 8th grade tournament?? you can only play on one team in tournaments right?

sftblfrk
Freshman Team

Post by sftblfrk »

Hate to break it to everyone but the Peake girls won the Tourny....

Chieftan
Riding the Bench

Post by Chieftan »

Peebles 8th Grade Girls

Co-League SHL Champs
SHL Tournament Champs

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

transplant wrote:did webster play all their full roster? or did they lose a few players the 8th grade tournament?? you can only play on one team in tournaments right?

From what I know there are is a fivl 8th grade team players and a 7th grade team. 7th graders can play on the 8th grade team in regular season.

Fundamentals
Varsity

Post by Fundamentals »

They can play up om the 8 th grade team, but can't play back down on the 7 h grade team during tournament.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

and from what I'm gathering off of Facebook, Webster destroyed whoever they played tonight.

fan_of_swankerpine
Freshman Team

Post by fan_of_swankerpine »

Swanker Pine wrote:and from what I'm gathering off of Facebook, Webster destroyed whoever they played tonight.
It was Minford that they beat up on.

fan_of_swankerpine
Freshman Team

Post by fan_of_swankerpine »

South Webster beat Wheelersburg in the championship game today. (19-0)

toast
All State

Post by toast »

Ironton is undefeated and very good. They will likely win the Wellston tournament.

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

toast wrote:Ironton is undefeated and very good. They will likely win the Wellston tournament.
They lost 1 game...To Huntington, WV.

elizabeth
Waterboy

Post by elizabeth »

The game Ironton lost was a non scheduled game and not regular season. I think they said at the tournament this weekend that they have not lost any regular season game. They have a good ball team and there were a couple good 8th grade teams in the tournament. Ohio has some talented girls coming up.

battler86
Waterboy

Post by battler86 »

River 8th grade girls completed an undefeated season at 16-0 winning their county district tournament this past weekend at Skyvue. Congratulations girls!

Peanut
JV Team

Post by Peanut »

I would say Ironton's 8th grade team is probably the best I've seen. Haven't been beat in like 2 years, just won the Wellston tourney. This group is really good. Beat the Burg (which has a very good 8th grade team) by 12 I think and Burg was right with Webster all the games they played. Fairland got beat by Rock Hill at the end of the season and then SP in the tourney,but a pretty good group.

Fundamentals
Varsity

Post by Fundamentals »

I would like to see that match up of Swebster and Ironton, yes burg plays them tough but when you play a team four times in two years they will play you tough. Also the end result of the games where double digit wins by SW. The one loss in SW two year run was to a Minford team who as a 7th grade team want no slouch, but they did beat them every ther time. Like I said would love to see that game, if anything it s a case f 1 and 1A..

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

jeepnow wrote:I would like to see that match up of Swebster and Ironton, yes burg plays them tough but when you play a team four times in two years they will play you tough. Also the end result of the games where double digit wins by SW. The one loss in SW two year run was to a Minford team who as a 7th grade team want no slouch, but they did beat them every ther time. Like I said would love to see that game, if anything it s a case f 1 and 1A..
I've seen both play, Ironton would win. Ironton has three girls who are really good, and one who is as good if not a touch better than the Hall girl.

Fundamentals
Varsity

Post by Fundamentals »

Well I have also seen them all play no they are definitely not better then the hall girl. For Webster to accomplish hat they have done with only six 8th graders is remarkable. Hall has at times put her team over the top to win, she does share the ball and can shoot the three. Don't think those three are better then hall, you coul say one may be on the same level but not better. With the Blanton girl playing up believe it would be a better me then you would think

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”