Lucasville Valleys tournament meeting set

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
Soccerguy
Waterboy

Lucasville Valleys tournament meeting set

Post by Soccerguy »

Anyone wanting to participate in the 2012 Lucasville Valley soccer tournament needs to plan to attend the tournament meeting this Wednesday, October 10th at 8pm in the Valley Elementary caferteria. The registration fee of $75/team needs paid at that time. Also we will need each coaches name and phone number. We will advise at that time when and where to send team rosters. We will draw seeds that night and fill out each age bracket.

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Re: Lucasville Valleys tournament meeting set

Post by a_c_m »

Do you have the brackets for each age division? Thanks.

Pedro
Riding the Bench

Post by Pedro »

Great Tournament Valley. There were alot of good teams. Conratulations to the St. Lawrence Flyers for winning the U-10 division. They played 5 games on Sunday to win it. Also, congratulations to South Point for winning the U-8 division and South Webster for winning the U-12 and U-15 divisions. Hopefully this is correct, if not someone can correct me. Thanks to Matt Smith and the Valley Youth Soccer League for a well organized tournament.

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

pedro wrote:Great Tournament Valley. There were alot of good teams. Conratulations to the St. Lawrence Flyers for winning the U-10 division. They played 5 games on Sunday to win it. Also, congratulations to South Point for winning the U-8 division and South Webster for winning the U-12 and U-15 divisions. Hopefully this is correct, if not someone can correct me. Thanks to Matt Smith and the Valley Youth Soccer League for a well organized tournament.
Wheelersburg won out of the lower bracket and defeated SW 4-1 and 6-2 to win the U15 division. Three games in a row on the high school turf field was very tough, but the kids pulled it off.

Pedro
Riding the Bench

Post by Pedro »

Thanks for correcting me on the U-15 game. Burg U-15 is a great team. Our JH team played them 3 times this year and lost each time. I was suprised when they lost and went to the loser bracket. I think that was their 1st loss this year. Congratulations and a great job Burg U-15 on the tournament win.

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

Yes it was their first loss. They are 17-1-1.

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”