need baseball team 11 year old

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
speedy
Waterboy

need baseball team 11 year old

Post by speedy »

have a 11 year old boy excellent catcher very good 1st and 3rd basemen can play other positions these are just his better spots descent little pitcher very good arm looking for a team to play on. we live in jackson area

BOHICA
All Conference

Re: need baseball team 11 year old

Post by BOHICA »

Sent PM

Bring the Heat
Freshman Team

Post by Bring the Heat »

Doesn't the Jackson area have a leauge or team?

Are you looking for a travel team?

I know they have teams because my nephew's team played in a tournament against them in Waverly. He was in the 11 and 12 year old division last year.

Sports2you
Waterboy

Post by Sports2you »

Tri-State Elite travel baseball is still looking for a couple of players in the 12U. Good talent allready on this team. Check out there web site www.tsebaseball.org we would love to take a look at him. Contact Ted Paluch 606-615-0439 or Brett thomas 740-237-0050

speedy
Waterboy

Post by speedy »

He plays with Wellston kids where he goes to school they put a revel team together last year. They are not doing it this tear for somereason I don't have time to coach it myself will definitely check out website and would be nice for someone to take a look at him and tell us weather it's worth pursuing more or just staying in rec ball and being very good there

Sports2you
Waterboy

Post by Sports2you »

Have him come and work out with us.Give us a call we would love to look at him!!!!

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”