tt

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
Catchup13
Riding the Bench

tt

Post by Catchup13 »

tt
Last edited by Catchup13 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NICKNEVADA
All Conference

Re: Any Coach/Machine Pitch teams in Scioto Co?

Post by NICKNEVADA »

Portsmouth has a machine league.7-8 year olds

vikel02
Waterboy

Post by vikel02 »

We recently joined a 8U travel league in Lancaster. I know that is still a travel, but it may not be as bad as traveling to Columbus. The ladies name running the league is Melissa. She can be reached at mmoses@cdeducation.org. If Lancaster is too far for your team to travel, she may know of some other leagues in your area or direct you to someone who does.

A little bit information that may interest you is that she is scheduling double headers on Sunday beginning at 1:00 pm. The league begins early May and ends early June. She is still looking for a couple of teams. She is trying to keep the games back to back or only have one game inbetween.

If you can't reach Melissa, please feel free to call me at 614-374-7336. I have an 8U softball team at Teays Valley (Pickaway County).

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

Are you talking baseball or softball? Wheelersburg has both 8U machine pitch leagues and I believe Minford does as well.

Underdog2006
Freshman Team

Post by Underdog2006 »

Clay's 8u softball machine pitch would be interested. Currently playing on Sundays @ Wheelersburg.

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”