Florida State can suck one

Howard Cosell
All Conference

Florida State can suck one

Post by Howard Cosell »

Ya can’t whine about getting left out if the playoffs and then lay an egg like they did against Georgia. Looks like the committee got it right. Although I think Georgia is probably the 2nd best team.

ROLL TIDE!

This is Howard Cosell. Tellin' it like it is!
alabama mike
SE

Re: Florida State can suck one

Post by alabama mike »

Man they were bad! At first, I felt like they should go over my beloved Alabama bc they did everything they were supposed to do to get in the championship, undefeated regular season and won their conference championship. Georgia probably should have gone instead of Bama.

cbolt
SEOP

Re: Florida State can suck one

Post by cbolt »

I agree, Mike! Its unfathomable they would leave an undefeated two-time defending champion out after losing a very close game. Next year will fix all of that! They should have done it right from the start. The only teams that will get left out now will have three or four losses and they don't deserve it. Another added benefit will be it will force these players to play that want to skip out on irrelevant bowl games. This year was the worst yet for that crap. They should also move that transfer time until after the season is over. Ridiculous to have it in December!

Return to “College Sports”