Prime Time Deion Sanders Named Colorado Head Football Coach

Omega
SEOPS H

Prime Time Deion Sanders Named Colorado Head Football Coach

Post by Omega »

From CBS Sports:

The long-anticipated marriage between Colorado and Deion Sanders has finally been consummated. The Buffaloes announced Sanders as their 28th head football coach Saturday night shortly after his Jackson State Tigers defeated Southern 43-24 to win the 2022 SWAC Championship Game. (excerpt)

https://www.cbssports.com/college-footb ... urnaround/

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
BigGuy10
Varsity

Re: Prime Time Deion Sanders Named Colorado Head Football Coach

Post by BigGuy10 »

Just watched the video on Coach Prime's first meeting with the Colorado players. To sum things up, he told them that they will be doing everything different. Change the players whole entire mentality on how they think, study and play the game. Said a lot of players who are there now may not be come next season because "We got a few positions already taken care of because I'm bringing my luggage with me, and it's Louis"

Big statements being made and I'm excited to see what he can do to turn that program around. I can see him getting some major recruits and within the next couple of years, being atop the Pac-12 Conference.

BigGuy10
Varsity

Post by BigGuy10 »

https://footballscoop.com/news/deion-sa ... e-colorado

Here is a link to show some of the big points of the meeting

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Deion certainly lives up to his moniker "Prime Time". He might crash and burn in FBS Power 5 football, but he will make it quite interesting along the way. Good hire by Colorado. College football needs an injection of personality and thinking outside the box.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels

Return to “College Sports”