Valenth's Thoughts from Week 11...

Valenth
SEOP

Valenth's Thoughts from Week 11...

Post by Valenth »

Another week in the books! Shew this is Flying by Fast.....

1. Apparently the PAC12 doesn't want a team in the Playoffs either.

Well Oregon takes another L against Washington and UCLA falls to A very sub-par Arizona Squad. It's once again the PAC12 being the PAC12 :lol: The only hope now for the PAC12 to have a Remote shot at a Playoff Spot is USC.. And even then... there needs to be some chaos for that to Happen.

2. The SEC nothing Huge to talk about here...

Only thing of Notice is the Close call of LSU squeaking by Arkansas and Kentucky falling to Vanderbilt.

3. ACC.... Clemson... and...

North Carolina still flying under the Radar and the Playoff Committee is just not showing this team love. Simply due to the lack of Quality teams Top to Bottom in the ACC.

4. B1G East continues to look Strong... But the West.. Yeesh..

The East Champion continues to look like it will come down to THE GAME. However... the B1G West is an absolute Mess. Your guess is as good as My guess on who comes out on top in The B1G West...

5. BIG XII continues to Rest on the Shoulders of TCU.

The Horned Frogs got a close call Yesterday at the hands of the Longhorns. TCU keeps winning and they're In.

My Prediction for the CFP Top 10... Top 4 remains the Same.

1. Georgia
2. Ohio State
3. Michigan
4. TCU

5. Tennessee
6. LSU

7. USC
8. Alabama
9. Clemson
10..Utah

Thoughts?

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Valenth's Thoughts from Week 11...

Post by mattash »

I think your on the momey

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

I was really let down watching TCU vs Texas. Both offenses struggled and after watching TCU, I think they get CRUSHED by any of the top B1G and SEC schools. Their O line got demolished most of the game and I think those other top 6 or 7 schools would live in their backfield.

Put a dagger in the PAC12. They are done.

Bama again had a lot of struggles and I don't see them making the SEC championship game....but it would help to potentially get 2 B1G into the playoffs if Bama could somehow make it to the SEC championship game and then get beaten by Georgia.

Ohio State controls its own destiny. I think them and Georgia are the top 2 teams and I see a big gap from them to the other teams below them.

TTUN is very one dimensional on offense but play great defense. Key to beating them is getting ahead early and not let them line up and pound their running game and eat clock (and limit the other team's possessions). Getting ahead early against ttun and make them throw the ball. Ttun has not seen a passing game like OSU'S and OSU hasn't seen a running game like ttun. Big game on the horizon on November 26th and I can't wait to be there.

Lastly....LSU is a major factor in the playoff equation.

This should be a very fun 3 weeks as we see the regular season unfold, conference championships and playoff selections.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Also- is UK still a football school or are they back to being a basketball school now? Lol.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

The major contenders held serve yesterday. Chaos only chose to hang out in the PAC-12 this week. So Val's rankings look good.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

Just so everyone knows...

With Bama beating Ol Miss....LSU winning and the same for Georgia

SEC Championship will be LSU v Georgia. That was the info going around after the Bulldogs beat the other Bulldogs

Unless......A&M can beat LSU that is

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ

Return to “College Sports”