Valenth's What Games to Watch Week 10!

Valenth
SEOP

Valenth's What Games to Watch Week 10!

Post by Valenth »

Theres some games that could and will Shake up the CFP Rankings!

1. Tennessee @ Georgia 3:30 PM ON CBS.

This game will shake up the top 5 Rankings. Tennessee is on Fire and Georgia is winning but giving up a lot of points to teams that they shouldn't. We will see how things go!

2. Texas Tech @ TCU NOON ON FOX.

For some reason I'm feeling like this came COULD be an upset in the making. Something in the back of my mind says... Texas Tech might Just pull off a Huge Upset here.

3. Alabama @ LSU 7PM ON ESPN.

A match up between two top 10 teams. Crimson Tide heading into an extremely hostile environment. Could LSU pull a shocker?

4. Clemson @ Notre Dame 730PM ON NBC.

This is smelling more and more like a trap Game for Clemson. Notre Dame is finding their Stride and Clemson is Rolling along. But if Clemson loses this game.. ACC will see other Conferences take their College Football Playoff Spot.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Re: Valenth's What Games to Watch Week 10!

Post by Bleeding Red »

There are some great games this weekend @Valenth

1.) I see Tennessee taking down Georgia in a 34-27 type game.

2.) I think TCU wins a very close game

3.) LSU is NOT good. The only reason they are in the top 10 CFP Rankings is due the the SEC. Bama rolls them.

4.) ND takes the ACC out of the playoff conversation by beating Clemson tomorrow. Upset alert on high! Clemson has glaring problems on both sides of the ball and the QB play has been very suspect in tight games. I feel like it will be a close game in the 4th and ND squeaks out a win.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Life is good this Saturday for the couch bound college football tv warrior!

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Clemson getting exposed for what they really are: a very soft team, terrible QB play, a whiny coach and a team that plays in the worst (by far) conference in the Power 5.

I called it. They are getting manhandled.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Later Bama! EXPOSED!

I still don't think LSU is elite this year but neither is Bama who has escaped what should have been 2 previous losses.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Bama still has a potent offense but Nick has got to do something about that defense! They have let them down time and time again. He needs a complete overhaul on that side of the ball like the Bucks did this year. I see major coaching changes for him later on. I would be very surprised if Pete Golding is still around after this year.

Return to “College Sports”