18 Oklahoma State 6-2
19 Tulane 7-1
20 Syracuse 6-2
21 Wake Forest 6-2
22 NC State 6-2
23 Oregon State 6-2
24 Texas 5-3
25 UCF 6-2

I am sure Rocky Top is ecohing through the coves of Tennessee.

Thoughts?

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Re: TOSU #2 In First CFP Committee Rankings

Post by OHHS old timer »

For once....I agree with the committee. Tennessee and UGa meet in Athens to settle the SEC East. Bucks and the others just need to keep on winning.

Gonna be an interesting November...to say the least.

BTW...Georgia is down a starting LB...out for the season with a torn pectoral muscle...Next man up for the Dogs. I think his name is Nolan Smith if I remember correctly. It is a big loss but they do have decent backups. We'll find out Saturday PM though....

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

OHHS old timer wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:47 pm For once....I agree with the committee. Tennessee and UGa meet in Athens to settle the SEC East. Bucks and the others just need to keep on winning.

Gonna be an interesting November...to say the least.

BTW...Georgia is down a starting LB...out for the season with a torn pectoral muscle...Next man up for the Dogs. I think his name is Nolan Smith if I remember correctly. It is a big loss but they do have decent backups. We'll find out Saturday PM though....
Looking forward to a great college football weekend with no outside obligations for once. 11 hours of OSU-NW, Vols & UGA between the hedges, then Bama @ the Bayou Bengals. Even Clemson at Notre Dame could be a great game.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

I like ND in the upset Saturday! Clemson has a LOT of weaknesses and ND seems to be putting something together

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

This Rankings set seems pretty good...However....

I think Michigan is a Better team top to Bottom than Clemson. So that would be my only change.

The ACC is pulling its PAC12 card.. Beating each other up... But I am seeing North Carolina flying under the radar here... Might be something to definitely pay attention to. Clemson has had some close calls.. But if Clemson loses a game....Kiss the ACC bye bye for a Playoff spot.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Valenth wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:01 pm This Rankings set seems pretty good...However....

I think Michigan is a Better team top to Bottom than Clemson. So that would be my only change.

The ACC is pulling its PAC12 card.. Beating each other up... But I am seeing North Carolina flying under the radar here... Might be something to definitely pay attention to. Clemson has had some close calls.. But if Clemson loses a game....Kiss the ACC bye bye for a Playoff spot.
ND will take out Clemson this weekend!

Return to “College Sports”