Help required for GameDay Chatter

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Help required for GameDay Chatter

Post by OHHS old timer »

While I'm feeling better, my stamina and strength are lagging behind a little. Last week, I found myself playing catch-up. Got somewhat frustrated, which led to a tension headache. So.....

I need your help guys for about a month....maybe until Halloween. I'll start the thread but around the end of early games is when I'm taking a break. I'll come back shortly and should be okay until end of second group of games...leading into evening games. I'll take another break then to eat and recharge my body. Hopefully, it'll take just an hour...maybe 90 mins. Then. I should be 👍

Of course all this can change....

Big thank you to @Omega and all others who have stepped up to assist. Please keep it up. I appreciate all the help I can get as I battle to get back to near 💯 percent.

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Re: Help required for GameDay Chatter

Post by OHHS old timer »

Seeing my cardiologist Friday....early PM. That should give me an idea of how much I can help Saturday. Like I said....feeling a little better each day. I'm on my pedal machine twice a day for 20 mins each session. Starting to see weight loss somewhat.....the fat burning comes when I increase tension on pedal machine.

Well...that's about it for now. Thanks again guys for your help with the GameDay Chatter!!!

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

OHHS old timer wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:50 pm While I'm feeling better, my stamina and strength are lagging behind a little. Last week, I found myself playing catch-up. Got somewhat frustrated, which led to a tension headache. So.....

I need your help guys for about a month....maybe until Halloween. I'll start the thread but around the end of early games is when I'm taking a break. I'll come back shortly and should be okay until end of second group of games...leading into evening games. I'll take another break then to eat and recharge my body. Hopefully, it'll take just an hour...maybe 90 mins. Then. I should be 👍

Of course all this can change....

Big thank you to @Omega and all others who have stepped up to assist. Please keep it up. I appreciate all the help I can get as I battle to get back to near 💯 percent.
Will try but have a family obligation this weekend.

You are two weeks out from your incident. It will simply take time for you to get back full go.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

Copy that Omega....enjoy family time. Hopefully some of the other pick em folks can assist

And actually...it'll be three weeks tomorrow. Strange how our bodies work. Until this attack....I really hadn't been sick since 1996. Had a bout of stomach flu then.

No flu...no nothing. Tested 4 times for Wuhan Covid...3 swabs and a recent blood PCR test.....all negative

BigGuy10
Varsity

Post by BigGuy10 »

I'll see what kind of help I can provide! Should be watching a majority of the early Saturday games so can give some updates - will set a reminder for myself.

3 games on tap for tonight and 3 tomorrow night!

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

Thanks BigGuy10....appreciate it!!

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

I'll try and help out some. We have a couple grandkids in soccer Saturday morning but should be home by 2:00 or so. Might have some work to do outside when we get home though. Prayers for continued recovery.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

Thanks Raiderball...

I just volunteered to help out with this....football is one thing...helping people is far more important.

About Saturday...By now, you folks have seen how bad Puerto Rico was hit by Hurricane Fiona. Well....I'll be assisting my diocese in packing up supplies for them.

Not on my feet all day but rather sitting at a station and adding supplies to boxes. Therefore, I will be out until late afternoon....4 PM is my guess.

So now, you guys have got this until about 5 PM my time. Thank you guys in advance and I am sorry for the short notice on this but they helped us after Michael kicked our butts in 2018.

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

OHHS old timer wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:59 pm Thanks Raiderball...

I just volunteered to help out with this....football is one thing...helping people is far more important.

About Saturday...By now, you folks have seen how bad Puerto Rico was hit by Hurricane Fiona. Well....I'll be assisting my diocese in packing up supplies for them.

Not on my feet all day but rather sitting at a station and adding supplies to boxes. Therefore, I will be out until late afternoon....4 PM is my guess.

So now, you guys have got this until about 5 PM my time. Thank you guys in advance and I am sorry for the short notice on this but they helped us after Michael kicked our butts in 2018.
Unfortunately it looks like TS Ian will turn into a Hurricane and make landfall in Florida. Looks like it will be a Cat 2 or 3 at landfall at some point next week. Hopefully it doesn’t impact you directly Old Timer.

Who Dey!

Return to “College Sports”