Valenth's Thoughts from Week 2...

Valenth
SEOP

Valenth's Thoughts from Week 2...

Post by Valenth »

One word Described this Week... CHAOS!

1. Marshall walks into South Bend and Takes down Notre Dame and Appy State walks into College Station and takes down the Aggies.

The Sun Belt is looking like a Conference to Look out for!

2. The SEC West might not be as Powerful as advertised.

Alabama ESCAPING Texas... Texas A&M Falling to Appalachian State... perhaps we're seeing the beginning of some cracks in the SEC West. I still believe Arkansas is a Dark Horse.

3. The B1G West... boy oh boy...

Wisconsin Falling... Northwestern Falling... Iowa Falling... Nebraska Falling... its Minnesotas to lose now.

4. The B1G East is the Power of the Conference.

Ohio State, Michigan State, Penn Stare and Michigan all won their respective battles.

5. The ACC IS Clemson, Miami, Wake Forest or Bust for Playoffs.

I just have a gut feeling that we might see the ACC left out again... theres no Standout team. Clemson is down... but looking like the ACCs best team.

6. PAC 12... USC or Bust

The rest of the PAC12 field is fighting for 2nd. Unless there's a surprise upset of course... we are talking about the PAC12..

7. THE BIG XII took it on the Chin this week...

Baylor , Texas fall... but the worst beat is WVU falling to Kansas.. OUCH!

8. SEC Esst... Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee and then the rest.

Not much more.needed.to be said there.

Thoughts?

Omega
SEOPS H

Re: Valenth's Thoughts from Week 2...

Post by Omega »

One of my former bosses had a management style of chaos and disruption in the workplace. No day was routine, each day was full of surprises. That is what we have through week two of the 2022 college football season.

I still think Bama and Georgia are still 1 and 1a in the SEC and nationally .

Big 10 is Ohio State and Michigan.
PAC 12 is SoCal.
Big 12 and ACC who knows?

Oh, and break up the Sun Belt Conference.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Omega wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:20 am One of my former bosses had a management style of chaos and disruption in the workplace. No day was routine, each day was full of surprises. That is what we have through week two of the 2022 college football season.

PAC 12 is SoCal.

Im not sold on Alabama and here is why.

Texas totally exposed the issue Alabama has in their receiving core. Teams will study that video and know if they can keep Alabamas receivers covered.. Alabama is a 1 dimensional offense. Plus if Alabama cant clean it up Penalty wise... Alabama will continue to shoot themselves in the foot. Until Alabama plays a actual ranked opponent I'm not sold on em.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I think Purdue has a good shot at winning the BIG West the way it looks now. Their offense is by far the best in that division. They rolled up 426 yards against a normally stingy PSU defense. They would be my pick right now. Kentucky surprised me against Albert the gator. That sets up a huge game down the road with Georgia that could decide the East. USC could be back to elite status this year with coaching and QB changes. Everything else looks about right.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Valenth wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:50 am
Omega wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:20 am One of my former bosses had a management style of chaos and disruption in the workplace. No day was routine, each day was full of surprises. That is what we have through week two of the 2022 college football season.

PAC 12 is SoCal.

Im not sold on Alabama and here is why.

Texas totally exposed the issue Alabama has in their receiving core. Teams will study that video and know if they can keep Alabamas receivers covered.. Alabama is a 1 dimensional offense. Plus if Alabama cant clean it up Penalty wise... Alabama will continue to shoot themselves in the foot. Until Alabama plays a actual ranked opponent I'm not sold on em.
Bama was exposed a bit. Their WR group is not only thin, but not nearly as talented as previous years. Take Bryce Young off the field and this would potentially be a 3 loss Bama team.
Defensively they are not disciplined and not as strong in the back end of the defense. A well balanced offense could have their way with Bama.

Just think.....Texas had to put their back up QB in during the first quarter and had the lead with under 2 minutes left in the game....

Return to “College Sports”