Valenth's Upset alert candidates for week 1...

Valenth
SEOP

Valenth's Upset alert candidates for week 1...

Post by Valenth »

Looking at the schedule this week I have some games that might just be an upset! Teams to get upset.marked with a *

#1. UNC* at Appalachian State

The Tarheels didn't win a single road game last season. Can they right the ship this week? We will see!

#2. South Dakota State at Iowa*

This game I'm calling to be close! We could potentially see a surprise here.

#3. Memphis at Mississippi State*

I think Mississippi State wins.. But this game could easily go in Memphis' favor. Because Mississippi State is just one of those wild card teams... you never know what you're going to get.

Thoughts?

Omega
SEOPS H

Re: Valenth's Upset alert candidates for week 1...

Post by Omega »

Valenth wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:48 am Looking at the schedule this week I have some games that might just be an upset! Teams to get upset.marked with a *

#1. UNC* at Appalachian State

The Tarheels didn't win a single road game last season. Can they right the ship this week? We will see!

#2. South Dakota State at Iowa*

This game I'm calling to be close! We could potentially see a surprise here.

#3. Memphis at Mississippi State*

I think Mississippi State wins.. But this game could easily go in Memphis' favor. Because Mississippi State is just one of those wild card teams... you never know what you're going to get.

Thoughts?
App St is favored +3 in some books and Memphis State has a history of upsets against Mississippi State. SDSU would indeed be a major upset against Iowa.

FWIW, Boone NC has one of the best college game day experiences in the country.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Valenth
SEOP

Re: Valenth's Upset alert candidates for week 1...

Post by Valenth »

Iowa Eeked By and UNC In a firestorm of offense... been a great week of Football thus far.

Return to “College Sports”