Softball: Illinois 15 Minnesota 5

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Softball: Illinois 15 Minnesota 5

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Not a lot of posters posting on the college forum and just a few actually reading the new post.
I watched this game off of one of the ESPN channels.
Illinois erupted for eight runs in the seventh to make this one a blowout final.
For Illinois, Paige Berkmeyer (Wadsworth, Ohio) and Delaney Rummelleach (Gilberts, Ill.) had 3 RBIs to lead the way while Megan Ward (McDonald, Ohio), Brianna Nykaza (Chicago, Ill), and Danielle Davis (Missouri City, Texas) all collected 2RBIs. Getting 1 RBI each was Stevie Meade (Olathe, Kan) and Kailee Powel (Canyon Country, California). As a team, the winners totaled 18 hits,

For Minnesota, Makenna Dowell (Suwanee, Ga.) had 3 RBIs to go along with 2 hits. Sara Kinch (Temecula, Calif.) and Kayla Chavez (Chino Hills, Calif.) each had 1 rbi. Minnesota ended the loss with 7 hits.

Records
Illinois (17-13 / 3-2 Big)
Minnesota (16-14-1 / 3-3 Big)

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Softball: Illinois 15 Minnesota 5

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I watched some of this, LCF. Illinois was crushing the ball.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:28 pm I watched some of this, LCF. Illinois was crushing the ball.
Plus they seem to get a bunch of seeing-eye hits that verily eluded the Gopher gloves.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:00 pm
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:28 pm I watched some of this, LCF. Illinois was crushing the ball.
Plus they seem to get a bunch of seeing-eye hits that verily eluded the Gopher gloves.
Yep, they looked good with the metal sticks from what I seen. I seen some of it, but wasn't aloud to watch all of it. :( I don't have full control of the remote, if you know what I mean. :lol:

Return to “College Sports”