UK Battles Tennessee

PointerFan02
Freshman Team

UK Battles Tennessee

Post by PointerFan02 »

After being down early, I was impressed with how UK came back to make it a close game. The 2 battled back & forth for the lead in the 2nd half, even with Patrick Patterson out injured and Joe Crawford sitting the bench much of the game in foul trouble.

Kentucky lost 63-60 ... I honestly didn't think it would be a good game or this close.

Bubblegumhuffy
Riding the Bench

Re: UK Battles Tennessee

Post by Bubblegumhuffy »

today was prolly one of the best days of Kentucky basketball this year, yes we lost, yes we didnt have Patrick Patterson, no we didn't have Jodie Meeks, but the cats played their hearts out and i think that is what Kentucky fans expect every time they hit the floor. With 2 more games before the SEC tournament, it is must win time if UK wants in the NCAA this year.

dish it
Riding the Bench

Post by dish it »

i dont think they'll have any problem getting into the tourny, their school name is KENTUCKY

FSUfly#13
Varsity

Post by FSUfly#13 »

I don't think UK is going to make it very far in the tourney without Patterson. Kentucky still may be the best cinderella team this year, but without Patterson in there it is going to be a lot harder for them to make a run.

Return to “College Sports”