Soooo, when does Mr. Pryor become a Buckeye?

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Soooo, when does Mr. Pryor become a Buckeye?

Post by abuck76 »

I say Feb. 14th....A big Scarlet Valentine.....So what do ya think?

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

after his basketball season is over.......wait does he play baseball, if so could be a while since he will not have time between basketball and baseball either.

2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

When he is drafted by either Cleveland or Cincy, because he will be going to Big Blue, I am not a UM fan just speaking the truth

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

truth? doubtful. opinion, that's more like it. even peake (he's UM fan in case you've spent your time on here under a rock) said he'd be surprised to see pryor end up in ann arbor.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

2trap_4ever wrote:When he is drafted by either Cleveland or Cincy, because he will be going to Big Blue, I am not a UM fan just speaking the truth

Sign up on Scout's OSU Insider site and place a bet with Nevadabuck. He is taking all wagers.

If Pryor goes to OSU, he wins.

If Pryor goes anywhere else, you win.

He has put as much as $1000 with some posters. I only bet him $50 and if I win I get to sit in his luxury box.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

taking all wagers? he must be pretty confident which is great news!

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Yeah. He wouldn't take bets on Jenkins, Brandon Harris, or even Keith Wells.

He is downright cocky about this one. He is putting his credibility and his money/time on the line.

He says the only way Pryor goes anywhere else is if his dad forces him to PSU, but apparently his dad said he would approve of OSU if Pryor just visited PSU first.

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

I say he goes to PSU this week and than commits to OSU on Monday.

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

he better come to osu.

ghostwriter
Varsity

Post by ghostwriter »

Who really cares now since he is making such a big deal out of it....I think he is playing to many games right now....Is he going to be a "team" player????Or is he just worried and cares about his self and an "I" player.... :?:

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

well i hope gets conformtable with the bench becasue Todd didnt leave for the draft and henton who they redshirted is behind him and some other dude this there so it could be a while until he actual plays and he wants to becme an instant sucess and be the star of the team and i dont see him having that at OSU and he has his intentions of going to the nfl so say he dosent play until his sophmore year has a decent but not great year then his junior year he is heisman worthy then leaves early for the draft. OSU will only get one great year out of him and he isnt the star of the team and isnt an instant impact.

now in michigan who has like no QB he can come play for 3 years and leave no problems

but im starting not to like this kid one bit he is becoming a show off selfish person

and looks like Jim will have no problem giving TP's scholarship to someone else like a hardworking walk on kid or next years top kid

i read that in an article that sumed up OSU recruitng class

Return to “College Sports”