Love This Image

ballparent
S

Love This Image

Post by ballparent »

This image appeared today in the Columbus Dispatch. It sort of says it all. :lol:

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I dont like it. To me it says were not good enough to win, so less cross our fingers.

1st you got to believe.

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

Trust me I do believe but I also cross my fingers and hope for a win, no injuries, etc. at each and every game especially in this crazy season where nothing could be predicted. I have unlimited faith in our Buckeye boys and their abilities but.....be it lucky rabbit's foot, four leaf clovers, or even being watched by special ones above I'll take it and do it...so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good luck. :lol:
Go Bucks!!!!!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

SOUNDS KINDA SUPERSTICIOUS TO ME. :shock:

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:I dont like it. To me it says were not good enough to win, so less cross our fingers.

1st you got to believe.

i agree. to me also it sounds like we have no chance to win this game tonight.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

its funny OSU will give heck of game

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

ballparent wrote:Trust me I do believe but I also cross my fingers and hope for a win, no injuries, etc. at each and every game especially in this crazy season where nothing could be predicted. I have unlimited faith in our Buckeye boys and their abilities but.....be it lucky rabbit's foot, four leaf clovers, or even being watched by special ones above I'll take it and do it...so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good luck. :lol:
Go Bucks!!!!!!!

And I'll be wearing my lucky sweater vest tonight too! :lol:
Go Bucks!!!!!

dukiees1
JV Team

Post by dukiees1 »

I'm with you ballparent as I will be rooting and crossing my fingers for us to get the big Victory we deserve!!!!! :-D :-D

Return to “College Sports”