Ohio State to Practice at Tulane, LSU at Superdome

Orestes
S

Ohio State to Practice at Tulane, LSU at Superdome

Post by Orestes »

Being #1, OSU was able to choose their practice site. They chose Tulane because of Oklahoma's complaint that LSU spies taped their practices in the Superdome in 2003. Tulane is easier to secure.

Isn't it sad that OSU has to protect themselves from the southern cheating mentallity?

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

LSU didnt tape a thing...Also, if they did, the coaching staff has changed since 2003...

Oklahoma claims cheating because they got beat...Its that simple...

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Well, it was enough for OSU to choose Tulane for "security reasons."

The guards in the Superdome wear purple and gold underwear.

fightingtigers45
S

Orestes wrote:Well, it was enough for OSU to choose Tulane for "security reasons."

The guards probably do...They live in Louisiana...

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

fightingtigers45 wrote:
Orestes wrote:Well, it was enough for OSU to choose Tulane for "security reasons."

So, do you think OSU gets worked Monday night? I have no opinion. Football is a crazy game, and nothing surprises me much anymore.

fightingtigers45
S

I think it will be close...LSU is the best team in the nation, but they arent coached well at all...If Tressel had the LSU bunch and Miles had the OSU bunch I would take LSU by 4 TDs...However, with things the way they are now, I think it will be LSU pulling away late...

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

fightingtigers45 wrote:

So do you wear Ohio State underoos? :lol:

Never Give Up!
abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

I do believe the SEC will do whatever it takes to win. Legal or illegal. Remember when the Bucks played the Tennecheat Vols. and they used illegal cleats. 8) Go BUcks!! don't trust anybody

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Yeah. The guy I have email correspondence with who owns minor league baseball franchises says that everyone inside of the sports industry "knows" that the SEC teams cheat. The NCAA just doesn't want to lose the support and money, and it is so corrupt that not much can be done. It's like trying to take down the mafia. You know who they are and that they are illegal, but you can't quite prove it.

That's what I meant when I said southern cheating mentallity. BTW, my friend works for this guy. My friend is from NC and doesn't like OSU. At a company party, he met the CEO and found out he was a major OSU fan and booster. He told the guy about me, and I have chatted back and forth with him ever since. I feel inferior to the guy b/c he rubs elbows with guys like George Steinbrenner and Magic Johnson. He was Colin Cowherd's boss for a while, and always tells me not to take him seriously.

He has actually told me a couple of "features" in OSU's gameplans a couple of times this year, and he also talks about the coaching staff's confidence level about games. He just winks about LSU, but of course says that turnovers and execution cannot be predicted. The coaching staff likes the matchup and the team focus. I haven't heard of any features about the gameplan yet, but if he says anything I will post it.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Oh and JT chose Tulane as the practice site for "security reasons."

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Sounds fair at least in the set up we have in place right now.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

i noticed everybody seems to be getting the shaft or extremely lucky(depends on what team you're on) when it comes to location this year.

OSU vs. LSU in New Orleans
Illinois vs USC in the Rose Bowl (though i dont think it would have made much of a difference)
Michigan vs Florida in Orlando (although it showed to not be a real factor)

thes ones arent as bad but still kinda iffy...
Georiga vs Hawaii in New Orleans
Oklahoma vs WVU in Glendale

the closest thing to "neutral" in the major games is Kansas and Va Tech in the Orange Bowl.

i didnt really pay much attention to location before so i may have just overlooked it before but it seems like this year is one of the worst years for "neutral turf"

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

penn state vs. texas a&m, in san antonio, but penn state pulled it out , i loved it , go buckeyes.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “College Sports”